Best P2P Matched clans?

Luffy

Best P2P Matched clan?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the best P2P matched clan?

1. Foe

2.Eop

hard to say for 3rd and i'm not putting apex on this list because i haven't actually seen them pull 25 of their own members to a p2p prep before.

1. Foe

2.Eop

hard to say for 3rd and i'm not putting apex on this list because i haven't actually seen them pull 25 of their own members to a p2p prep before.

1. Foe

2.Eop

Exactly as Bash said, we can't know the position of Apex unless they stop bringing invites for that reason;

1. Foe

2. Eop

3. Sup

The top 3 by far

I am not in Rage, but seeing they beat Sup, Ruin and Op in P2P recently then lost to Apex

I think they are decent

We (supremacy) over pulled by like 10 and since it was pub off and a 20v20 we gave weaker members the opportunity to fight and never once had the same lineup in. The only round we had the core people in was round 1 which we stomped rage in. And if you're looking for a more recent demonstration of Supremacy dominating rage you need not look far and at a recent 15v15 where we won both rounds convincingly. :)

We (supremacy) over pulled by like 10 and since it was pub off and a 20v20 we gave weaker members the opportunity to fight and never once had the same lineup in. The only round we had the core people in was round 1 which we stomped rage in. And if you're looking for a more recent demonstration of Supremacy dominating rage you need not look far and at a recent 15v15 where we won both rounds convincingly. :)

We had 3 invites.

Everyone knows that Sup is better than Rage which is why I didnt include rage in the poll.

FOE

rest, idk SUP and EoP never fought

lmfao if you actually think SUP could beat EOP in anything other than a 20v20..

You not having P2P prepped EOP after you joined SUP doesnt mean that they never fought eachother.

In fact i cant think of a P2P prep where SUP beat EOP, but i can think of plenty P2P preps where EOP stomped SUP.

Not to mention you recently lost a P2P prep to FI LOL