Top Callers

God

Not that thats true as we were probably only behind tlp and fi matched in 2012 (because everyone in those clans were level 110+), but even if it were true no-one cares about 20v20's in clan wars.

But calling does make a lot of difference, particularly when you're fighting clans with similar opts, and whenever CP actually massed up enough to fight big clans they would usually get analed.

nme never lost a matched prep against eop (25 vs 25+) and often shared wins with fi/tlp (in f2p).

I think an experienced memberbase is more effective than a caller. Give an amazing caller 30 average warrers and make him fight an average caller with 30 quality warrers and the quality warrers would easily win. Even though I think Prat was a better caller than ydoc in F2P; it wasn't by much and his calls definitely didn't make the difference between us winning and eop losing the prep. Our memberbase was just good and could do all the individual basic things better; like not relying on being told to change prayers, when to and where to drag, what styles to use; ect. You'll find that it's normally the clans with the least amount of retards and who can do these things that will be successful, not the ones with great callers. 

whatever tho, not a flame, just my view point

nme never lost a matched prep against eop (25 vs 25+) and often shared wins with fi/tlp (in f2p).

I think an experienced memberbase is more effective than a caller. Give an amazing caller 30 average warrers and make him fight an average caller with 30 quality warrers and the quality warrers would easily win. Even though I think Prat was a better caller than ydoc in F2P; it wasn't by much and his calls definitely didn't make the difference between us winning and eop losing the prep. Our memberbase was just good and could do all the individual basic things better; like not relying on being told to change prayers, when to and where to drag, what styles to use; ect. You'll find that it's normally the clans with the least amount of retards and who can do these things that will be successful, not the ones with great callers. 

whatever tho, not a flame, just my view point

In the wilderness calling makes a lot of difference, not so much in clan wars in my opinion.

everyone forgot about p0ke? how he took down Fi/CP's marriage in 2k11, 3-0'd NME matched in their 30 defence era, Hands down p0ke is the best 1-20 defence caller in this game, I haven't seen any caller that didn't have to use brown sticky stuffty ddosing tactics or teaming and standing in single to hit multi to claim wins to be a "good caller" lol, rest of these canidates are jokes, Zac from hazard? kid has autism l0l

everyone forgot about p0ke? how he took down Fi/CP's marriage in 2k11, 3-0'd NME matched in their 30 defence era, Hands down p0ke is the best 1-20 defence caller in this game, I haven't seen any caller that didn't have to use brown sticky stuffty ddosing tactics or teaming and standing in single to hit multi to claim wins to be a "good caller" lol, rest of these canidates are jokes, Zac from hazard? kid has autism l0l

wow man a 1-20 defence caller.

how can 1 person remain so salty for so long

The only time CT prepped us was when we were 1-10 defence as they closed weeks before we changed our requirement. We prepped them twice in clan wars, and the scores were 3-0 and 2-1 (both to CT); which is still pretty brown sticky stuffty as we were total wank against HPC/MPC's (besides Z) as 1-10 defence in clan wars. We shat on CT in the wild though, but mainly because we always had +10.

If you're talking about that uprising clan, we were still 1-10 defence too. Not quiet sure where else we fought against P0ke as he'd quit.

I've heard mixed things about P0ke, some people say he's really good, others say he's average. Not heard him myself personally.

Wait, did you just say p0ke didn't use ddosing tactics l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

what a newbundle of twigs

In the wilderness calling makes a lot of difference, not so much in clan wars in my opinion.

ye ofc because wilderness is more of decision making (movements etc) than anything and if you dont have a guy who can quickly decide what he wants his clan to do, it'll be a mad house