Invictus Destroys Fearless Ft. T/SF/ST

Brandon

Lol peaked at 52 but first picture shows 62 on cape counter 

if you're gona post a topic that is complete bullbrown sticky stuff plz don't shoot urself in the foot

the teaming was justin beiber i give it about 2 more weeks for your members to wake up from this deep coma they must be in and realize how brown sticky stuff you actually are

if you're gona post a topic that is complete bullbrown sticky stuff plz don't shoot urself in the foot

the teaming was justin beiber i give it about 2 more weeks for your members to wake up from this deep coma they must be in and realize how brown sticky stuff you actually are

we peaked at 56 :) not my fault if others want to join in on the closure of fearless coming I'd calm down unless you want to be next

cape counter doesnt equate to pull bud, i think u need to calm down, dont jump from the gun to the foot yet :s

focus the clan that brings raggers, hacks and ddoses or ur part of the problem tbh 

pics of fs mains? just curious

woof woof 

teamspeak leak coming tomorrow

we all know the truth lmfao

Lmfao your members get off on hearing Alex and puns voice or what? You act like you got some secret agent hilary Clinton brown sticky stuff, so much justin beiber. GZ IV, FS got smoked even with a TS Leak lmfaooo

not my problem u chose same cape as us

woof woof 

Lmfao your members get off on hearing Alex and puns voice or what? You act like you got some secret agent hilary Clinton brown sticky stuff, so much justin beiber. GZ IV, FS got smoked even with a TS Leak lmfaooo

you know youre fucked when after weeks of ddosing, hacking and trying to plant leaks that you're still getting bodied in wild :s

ALL WE DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT 

focus the clan 'hiring' these 60s in rune, hacking and ddosing then? 

6 months of domination better than 6 months of opening and closing, gf envy gz iv 

Even though I agree on the hacking part, I already talked to someone in Fs about the reason of the hacks. 

In regards to ddos, it is everywhere.

Finally I will not support a clan who is purposely trying to ruin the scene with Mains/MPC/HPC accounts. This will just encourage other clans to bring the same and become the new CD vs Rage in the MPC scene.

is it really only IV?...

hehe iv wins again 

Even though I agree on the hacking part, I already talked to someone in Fs about the reason of the hacks. 

In regards to ddos, it is everywhere.

Finally I will not support a clan who is purposely trying to ruin the scene with Mains/MPC/HPC accounts. This will just encourage other clans to bring the same and become the new CD vs Rage in the MPC scene.

so whats the justification for hacking? and naw it really isnt everywhere, and things arent going to change if thats the common attitude :/ 

at the end of the day st is an individual clan, if fs piss them off and so focus them, who are we to tell them what to do? 

hehe iv wins again 

so whats the justification for hacking? and naw it really isnt everywhere, and things arent going to change if thats the common attitude :/ 

at the end of the day st is an individual clan, if fs piss them off and so focus them, who are we to tell them what to do?