6 Months of slavery

Tannie

624c394b96c5328edb3e173f6a81d1fe.png

Invictus In a nutshell for 6 months.

- Got dicked by Impact during the 1st 2 months, never won anything against impact. Sat in singles entire weekend, enters a total slump. Thank god IMPACT went MPC & R.I.P. Impact.

- Got brain-washed by OP to help against Imperial, got ragged by IMP during LPC times for 1 month. RIP IV.

- Got brain-washed again by Rage to join T-6 Alliance against CD, got ragged by CD again for another month during LPC times. RIP IV.

- Started a RIVALRY which they think they won against SK/Fallen = AXIS. LOST A PREP then got RAGGED. RIP IV.

- Started flaming n posting fake propaganda against Fs, got KYP'ed Both in wilderness & Clan-wars. 

- Mass joining OP during HPC times for more help from HPC invites to fight FS. Gonna get ragged by CP.

- Started to bring MPC accounts + teaming with ST to fight Fs.

- Longest LPC opened but have yet to won a single thing. No COTM, No WCOTM, Nothing. Not even a single tournament that they can call their own.

- LOST 3-0 literally to Fs in clanwars matched yet still shamelessly saying Fs is brown sticky stuff. 

Trust me, when i say this. Fearless is the only clan that have not ragged you guys lmao. People that knows the true definition of rag and know what we here, Fs members do all day, knows we haven't Rag Invictus yet. 

6 fucking months of being slaves to others, how does your members feel? Lmao.