Why Your Clan Should Mass Recruit

Smart

The reality is that quantity has been far more important than quality for the last several years. Clans built entirely on mass recruiting have never been successful, but historically clans that used mass recruiting and had a sizable quality core have proven to be effective. Numbers are the greatest equalizer and every clan can benefit from the addition of a sizable edge recruit unit. A look into several clans that I believe exemplified this were CP during Chain69's era, Epidemic during their rise to contention, and numerous others that although may have no outright mass recruited relied heavily on numbers. A belief that has been echoed throughout the years which is "quality above all else" has proven to be ineffective. Clans that only had members of great quality coincidentally always lacked the numbers to be competitive with the upper echelons of the pure community. Before anyone misconstrues what I'm saying I'll reiterate that mass recruiting only works if you have the foundations of a great clan already laid out (solid rank structure, good member quality, decent pulls, etc). Mass recruiting shouldn't only be considered for it's obvious warring benefits, but to grow our scene.

The stigma associated with mass recruiting is nonsensical and not based in reality, do yourself a favor and mass up as many members as you can. Flame away

The best clans have always had a mixture of good warrers and complete nimrods who arent the best but can be molded. Those nimrods eventually turn into the good warrers and the cycle continues.

Clans that have the same 35 members at every event may end up having decent preps but will never have consistent fun pk trips. It's been that way forever.

ya enjoy ur brown sticky stuff quality 

Because every successful clan has had a memberlist consisting of only the best warrers. The greatest clans of all time relied heavily on +1's to allow for their core to carry them. Any dip in overall quality will be matched by increase in DPS. As I said in the OP don't misconstrue my message. This is simply a lack of knowledge and understanding of how pure clanning and this game work on your part.