protecting the freedom of speech and diversity of everyone

Kenan N Kel

sb  

10 members have voted

1. 1. should sb mods be banned off sb for being racist/biased?

​with the recent removal of rockmans sunday topic i think this goes to show that mods on this site are just biased racists. sure be racist but keep it to yourself just because we are men made from rock doesnt mean we dont have feelings.

i am taking a stand here and now for all the people of sharkbrew

everyone no matter who it is should be allowed to post aftermath topics of their clan (isn't this what sharkbrew is for besides flame?

deleting only rockmans topic goes to show moderators of this site do not care about the community 1 bit (everyone already knew that but w/e)

i swear to god if this happens again i will hurt myself in the name of justice and rights for everyone and maybe that will get mods attention because i fucking love everyone in the world and they deserve happiness

Cdz7ZaZ.png

rockman feelings have been hurt badly how could you single out a species that only consists of 5 people

if there were only 5 black guys left in the world would you treat them like you do us?

probably cuz sb mods are racists towards hindus and rock ppl why wouldn't they be to blacks?

those topics take like 5 minutes to make

i will never forgive you

​with the recent removal of rockmans sunday topic i think this goes to show that mods on this site are just biased racists. sure be racist but keep it to yourself just because we are men made from rock doesnt mean we dont have feelings.

i am taking a stand here and now for all the people of sharkbrew

everyone no matter who it is should be allowed to post aftermath topics of their clan (isn't this what sharkbrew is for besides flame?

deleting only rockmans topic goes to show moderators of this site do not care about the community 1 bit (everyone already knew that but w/e)

i swear to god if this happens again i will hurt myself in the name of justice and rights for everyone and maybe that will get mods attention because i fucking love everyone in the world and they deserve happiness

Cdz7ZaZ.png

rockman feelings have been hurt badly how could you single out a species that only consists of 5 people

if there were only 5 black guys left in the world would you treat them like you do us?

probably cuz sb mods are racists towards hindus and rock ppl why wouldn't they be to blacks?

i will never forgive you

yeah sounds like an excuse

It's like cops in America saying the black guy had a gun just so they could shoot him

You're actually a moron tho.You spend your time on a game in which to make someone else's experience playing the game worse. Just take a quick perspective on your life.

On a side note maybe on of your friends shouldn't posts someone's dox on a public thread and expect it to not be taken down.

You're actually moron tho.You spend your time on a game in which to make someone else's experience playing the game worse. Just take a quick perspective on your life.

On a side note maybe on of your friends shouldn't posts someone's dox on a public thread and expect it to not be taken down.

ARE YOU OK MONI?

@@slushpuppy ur mods are personally attacking people @@ubermensch ban him