Mod still refusing to pm me

Togo

@@Togo for some reason a couple mods seem to purposely be remaining ignorant of the fact that Banana Boys have posted a number of events on sharkbrew, and are not a fake team. As precedent, a linked website is not required for ambassador for teams (set by Panda, Complexity, Te, etc who all were handed ambassador without question, and supported by mods who say no to you currently) so it is quite strange that there is an argument against you in the first place. BB have been around for a number of months, and have proven to not be some 'made up' team.

I smh at some of the inconsistencies sometimes.

@@Togo for some reason a couple mods seem to purposely be remaining ignorant of the fact that Banana Boys have posted a number of events on sharkbrew, and are not a fake team. As precedent, a linked website is not required for ambassador for teams (set by Panda, Complexity, Te, etc who all were handed ambassador without question, and supported by mods who say no to you currently) so it is quite strange that there is an argument against you in the first place. BB have been around for a number of months, and have proven to not be some 'made up' team.

I smh at some of the inconsistencies sometimes.

i miss Respected Murd :(