Talk about Originality

Foe_Abdullah

FEwDw3l.png

btw, OP WINS AGAIN

Cba drawing brown sticky stuff on photoshop since you're not worth the time but, most of your ranks started clanning this year; not to mention you gave a no namer leader and got bullied to step down in 3 days

In the coming weeks I'll expose your clans' shenanigans and you'll be forever known as the worst HPC of all time, mark my words.

Cba drawing brown sticky stuff on photoshop since you're not worth the time but, most of your ranks started clanning this year; not to mention you gave a no namer leader and got bullied to step down in 3 days

In the coming weeks I'll expose your clans' shenanigans and you'll be forever known as the worst HPC of all time, mark my words.

I mean your clan has the title already. But ok. 

Pathetic unoriginal roaches. Come up with your own trends instead of imitating successful clans. You copied foc's clan cape and hat, you copied rots character uniform, you copied rots gfx, you copied tlps bucket helm gfx, you try to speak like cp,  you even tried to copy rd's teamcape lmfao!

You going to copy Fatality next? 

how? by pulling 15?

Pathetic unoriginal roaches. Come up with your own trends instead of imitating successful clans. You copied foc's clan cape and hat, you copied rots character uniform, you copied rots gfx, you copied tlps bucket helm gfx, you try to speak like cp, you even tried to copy rd's teamcape lmfao!

You going to copy Fatality next?

You need to get a hobby looool

hGdyJAM.png

we covered the dick in this one because Olympus is a family friendly clan :D