Rockman the unstoppable

Kenan N Kel

it's safe to say rockmen currently run the lpc scene so lpcs do yourselves a favor and quit being doofus's

mains wont save you sk is nothing and will always be nothing cuz rockmen closed them and ended them today

VzQm13u.png

yl9vZ6s.png

K4qZmtJ.png

8b9787a8c2d18730ebe0562bb9076e21.png

we are an unstoppable force and there is nothing you can do to stop us you evil sloth scums

i will continue to fight and i will always fight for the justice of the community

it's sad to see a clan like invictus paying sk to rag and they stop after dying once (buy returns tomatos rofl)

it's best to give up now cuz today just goes to show how dominant rockman really is in the lpc scene

it's safe to say rockmen currently run the lpc scene so lpcs do yourselves a favor and quit being doofus's

mains wont save you sk is nothing and will always be nothing cuz rockmen closed them and ended them today

VzQm13u.png

yl9vZ6s.png

K4qZmtJ.png

8b9787a8c2d18730ebe0562bb9076e21.png

we are an unstoppable force and there is nothing you can do to stop us you evil sloth scums

i will continue to fight and i will always fight for the justice of the community

it's sad to see a clan like invictus paying sk to rag and they stop after dying once (buy returns tomatos rofl)

it's best to give up now cuz today just goes to show how dominant rockman really is in the lpc scene