LPC Wilderness Rankings

Lord Ex

Wilderness Rankings  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with these rankings?

• Yes, I agree
    • No, I'm not in touch with reality and I probably think my clan is #1

Putting doom at #6 is biased as fuk lol, granted they're not open but they clearly have the best quality out of all of these clans

fs and doom are close, doom is also mass recruiting randoms from sandcrabs. but ya i would put them higher than 6.

Biased af, you call fearless to save you when we fight you 1v1 anyway. 

Any set up fight we get with you, you always tell us "team on crash" fearless then comes to save you and you still focus us putting Iv in a 2v1 situation like always.

After that you then tell us "i dont want to set up 1v1s with you anymore" which puts us at scouting you. 

Anywho, these topics are pointless because they are always going to be biased no matter how much you type that it isnt 

#1 Fearless - In my opinion, atm FS is #1 LPC clan. Nice constant pulls, great warlords and leaders.

#2 Terror - A tough nut to crack, good teamwork etc. If they could constantly pull 50+, it would be Terror in first place. It seems they have little bit better teamwork than FS.

#3 Invictus - Pulls are good but teamwork and finding single piles suck. Callers need to make better job. Also they struggle because they get much hate from the community.

#4 Special Forces - Actually don't know. I have never prepped/fight them.

Doom - Not offically open yet. Prolly in first hype they pull so much that no clan wants to fight them. If I check forums it seems new +180 intros since mid october. So first pull must be epic.

Striketeam - I think its not right to put us into this list. We are not Hpc, Mpc, Lpc, we have all levels. I have to say ty to all LPC who give us fights. Ofcourse our MPC/HPC accs get constantly snipe by high lvl mains turing the fights.

Prestige - Lithuanian new pure clan. Its also country clan. They struggle to pull good numbers, so they can't compete on Sundays atm. I think they have great potensial, so only they need is time and wize choices atm.

#1 Fearless - In my opinion, atm FS is #1 LPC clan. Nice constant pulls, great warlords and leaders.

#2 Terror - A tough nut to crack, good teamwork etc. If they could constantly pull 50+, it would be Terror in first place. It seems they have little bit better teamwork than FS.

#3 Invictus - Pulls are good but teamwork and finding single piles suck. Callers need to make better job. Also they struggle because they get much hate from the community.

#4 Special Forces - Actually don't know. We have never prepped/fight them.

Doom - Not offically open yet. Prolly in first hype they pull so much that no clan wants to fight them. If I check forums it seems new +180 intros since mid october. So first pull must be epic.

Striketeam - I think its not right to put us into this list. We are not Hpc, Mpc, Lpc, we have all levels. I have to say ty to all LPC who give us fights. Ofcourse our MPC/HPC accs get constantly snipe by high lvl mains turing the fights.

Prestige - Lithuanian new pure clan. Its also country clan. They struggle to pull good numbers, so they can't compete on Sundays atm. I think they have great potensial, so only they need is time and wize choices atm.

Respect