Duke has Arrived (By popular demand)

Official Duke

What is your real life name?

Duke 

What are your hobbies?

Sports, Drinking Craft beers, Driving fast cars and breaking hearts.

What is your RuneScape history?

Started playing in 2003 through to 2007, was a solo pker on a maxed out 20 def pure and quit when Jagex nerfed the wildy.

Rejoined Oldschool in 2015 in clan rage and pked with them whilst they were lpc.

Left clan rage for Poison when they wanted to go mpc and be p2p based. 

Am now a founding member and Elder at Invictus. 

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?

To be a maxed out 40/50 attack F2P Pure. 

What clan are you in?

Invictus; the only logical choice for lpc clanning.

Anything else:

They say sharkbrew is cancer; consider me your Doctor. 

Also can someone please tell me: Do I have to be an approved member to add a gfx signature and profile photo? 

yeeeaaah i doubt the guy who founded the MPC who fucked the entire LPC scene cb brackets up by refusing to step up is going to fix any of the cancer here but... welcome

I have never been in the mpc scene so I don't understand your point! But thanks. 

Let the chemo begin! ;)

you have never been in the mpc scene yet you founded a clan with mpc level who fight lpcs lmao that was my point

I think you misunderstand what the combat cap is for lpc! 60-75 is Lpc bracket. 

Every clan in the lpc scene that IV fights is the same level range. So your point is invalid good sir!

You sound a little salty but I will see past it and be friendly :)

I think you misunderstand what the combat cap is for lpc! 60-75 is Lpc bracket. 

Every clan in the lpc scene that IV fights is the same level range. So your point is invalid good sir!

You sound a little salty but I will see past it and be friendly :)

yes, it is now thanks to your clan fighting level 50s with level 70s every weekend thinking you were relevant

now you're having 90 cb cap preps and brown sticky stuff... you forced the lpc cb cap higher than the old mpc cb cap because you brought mpc accs to lpc events

yes, it is now thanks to your clan fighting level 50s with level 70s every weekend thinking you were relevant

now you're having 90 cb cap preps and brown sticky stuff... you forced the lpc cb cap higher than the old mpc cb cap because you brought mpc accs to lpc events

You think the longest standing current lpc isn't relevant? God bless. 

We are having 75 combat cap preps. 

I also doubt it was just us that changed the level cap haha, thats hilarious you blame us for that when the entire clanning scene as a whole changed. 

You think the longest standing current lpc isn't relevant? God bless. 

We are having 75 combat cap preps. 

I also doubt it was just us that changed the level cap haha, thats hilarious you blame us for that when the entire clanning scene as a whole changed. 

l0l the entire scene changed because you were 70s fighting 50s

you struggled when you were 20 cb lvls higher and now you're like 4th or 5th in the scene l0l

But according to you we are the scene. So mere ranking numbers don't apply to us! Because according to you we dominated some random 50s kids and "logically" the entire lpc scene was changed forever. How terrible for you :'(

But according to you we are the scene. So mere ranking numbers don't apply to us! Because according to you we dominated some random 50s kids and "logically" the entire lpc scene was changed forever. How terrible for you :'(

you literally cant read. you struggled with lvl 50s. you're nowhere near "the scene" you just ruined the scene by getting ur cbs up to mpc levels while fighting lpcs.

shut the fuck up tomato

im closing invictus

LOL says the basement dweller who "spied" on us 

Only thing you will be closing is your ss tanks and buddies clan :)

What clan are you in?

Invictus; the only logical choice for lpc clanning.

Goes without saying really :)

welcome duke this trummer guy seems upset :(

We must have killed his level 50 main account?! :P