Clan Honor

Adam

Once upon a time within the pure community, (most) clans had set of rules that every member had to follow. Some of these rules consisted of the following: No Teleporting, No Flaming Other Clans, No Praying 1 vs 1, etc. 

However, by the year 2012 "honor" had almost fully died within the pure community except for a handful of clans. What do you believe the reason for this was, and what clan(s) in 2016 somewhat still represent what's left of of this so called "Honor System"? 

For me personally; I still believe FOE still upholds a decent honor system, but they still are nothing compared to when Cha0s Pur3, Scotty, or even Walli were leaders of the clan. 

Who are you to talk when you opened and led a pure/zerk/tank clan in the pure scene notorious for hacking/ddossing/nh and are now in a clan that brings 10+mains and wears other clans capes (soup minion clan) on weekends LOL the community goes to brown sticky stuff because of retards like you who try to act all saint like when they heavily contributed to the cancer

probably because we were all like 13-16 years old and actually cared about that lame ass brown sticky stuff lmao

honor on mmorpg in 2k17 when everyone who played back then are all in our 20s 

As we get older, shouldn't we care even more about rules, regulations, and how we act in the presence of others? 

Who are you to talk when you opened and led a pure/zerk/tank clan in the pure scene notorious for hacking/ddossing/nh and are now in a clan that brings 10+mains and wears other clans capes (soup minion clan) on weekends LOL the community goes to brown sticky stuff because of retards like you who try to act all saint like when they heavily contributed to the cancer

I created a clan like, because I believed 1 - 45 defence belonged in a community that consisted of turmoil "pures". As for the other no honor antics, it was most likely a preteen rebellious phase, or maybe even just immaturity on our leaderships part.