So is CD going to HPC and LPC Clanning, bc I see them on saturdays but not P2P sundays??? their LPC cc is massed asf lmao

Fudog

CD have nearly 200 active members spread over HPC, LPC and now the Main unit, and its growing every day

As me lord jesus christ himself said, sunday is a day of resting

but if op/rage/eopiss really want us to unlock abdullah from his chains of imprisonment then just let us know..... more than happy to bring 100x 1 itemers to sundays so we can lay forth some justice - so KYP pussies

Hi sir, the lpc thing is a very fun movement in LPC and we do not condone anything above 1 defence, otherwise they are not allowed to join. Hope that answers your question :)

Kyp'd

CD have nearly 200 active members spread over HPC, LPC and now the Main unit, and its growing every day

As me lord jesus christ himself said, sunday is a day of resting

but if op/rage/eopiss really want us to unlock abdullah from his chains of imprisonment then just let us know..... more than happy to bring 100x 1 itemers to sundays so we can lay forth some justice - so KYP pussies

Kyp silly dogs, nice colors are you going to finger paint next

CD is evolving past the Sharkbrew-era of clanning. Our members want action and to dominate in each scene, LPC, HPC and main CWA. You're welcome to join our dynasty at critical-damage.org

Or join Rage which has like 7 retards in their cc and pulls 20 to HPC trips lmfao

hope they can train past lvl 40 and into the 60s/70s

and to use less lvl 70/80 mains these time around, but if they use less mains they will def lose a lot more wilderness battles as their leadership are smart people when it comes to getting into forum accounts and getting kids to leak, but they have no clue on what to do on runescape, cd's prep record can speak for that

i think all the hpcs should follow cd's foot steps as they are clearly tired of being a main clan, or a 39 def clan w/e the fuck u geeks call it these days

welcome back to pure clanning cd

hope they can train past lvl 40 and into the 60s/70s

and to use less lvl 70/80 mains these time around, but if they use less mains they will def lose a lot more wilderness battles as their leadership are smart people when it comes to getting into forum accounts and getting kids to leak, but they have no clue on what to do on runescape, cd's prep record can speak for that

i think all the hpcs should follow cd's foot steps as they are clearly tired of being a main clan, or a 39 def clan w/e the fuck u geeks call it these days

welcome back to pure clanning cd

stfu r3tard

Youre talking out of your ass, tankz, amd 20 def account already seen.

Hi sir, the lpc thing is a very fun movement in LPC and we do not condone anything above 1 defence, otherwise they are not allowed to join. Hope that answers your question :)