To all HPC clans, what are your thoughts on a pure clan currently teaming openly with a main clan on the weekends?

Brock Lesnar

Currently there is a pure clan teaming with a rune pure tank clan on weekends. How does that make you feel?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care?

• Yes - I think the hpc community should band together and take necessary action and eliminate the cancer from the pure community similar to what was done to CD
    • No - I like things the way they are, I embrace cancer because I am cancer

just because you say it does not make it true.

Our last 2 sunday trips have been more fun than the 2 before and we saw you maybe ~15 seconds total each time. I'm going to assume this is because you're relying on eop (a clan known for absolutely braindead leadership) for all your intel and coordination.

You can try and try and try to hit us buddy we will just continue to teleport out and not give a fuck while you sit there trying to hype up your pest control members and convince them your scene isnt dead lmfao

And what you say is? Wow thats some sick logic!!! 

Keep teleing out, we'll still be there =]

It didn't make me mad, because honestly, Revenant vs Ub F2P fights have actually been quite entertaining. P2P is not our server, just as F2P is not yours. It seems an even split. I do not know how Zerk/Tanks work post-EOC, but I can assure you Pre-EOC HF did not use 50+ 120+ accounts.

I would prefer if Revenant looked to fight 1v1s, instead of camping 1 clan while that clan is already in a fight. I don't really care about seeing Revenant in the scene, pure clans have proved more organized in F2P at least, but having zerks/tanks on you while you are already in a fight is as boring as the zerk/tank scene post-EOC. This will just make clans bring 120s to fight you, and use these 120s on pure clans as well.

About Ub sniping a fight: I was not present at this event, but I do believe this could have been anyone. No clan (even you) would take directions from another clan.

I didnt say Hf would have mains, i said 90+ (zerks/tanks) vs 50~ mains. 

Not our problem if they want to bring mains to fight us, just means that you wont be getting action from other pures since no1 wants to fight mains.

Uh its already been proven it was ub, and if we (revenant) were to go up to a main fight (rot/di/sv/af/) we would be told to fuck off and if not, would be crashed.

Absolutely fine with me. It is hilarious that you think you are making an impact.

The extra midweek 1iteming we will be doing will be great fun for my clan !

im glad its great for your clan! I hope it lasts longer tho then mayhem

Not our problem if they want to bring mains to fight us, just means that you wont be getting action from other pures since no1 wants to fight mains.

Uh its already been proven it was ub, and if we (revenant) were to go up to a main fight (rot/di/sv/af/) we would be told to fuck off and if not, would be crashed.

im glad its great for your clan! I hope it lasts longer tho then mayhem

Count yourself lucky that the pure community doesn't have any real clan politics like the main community where you would be constantly crashed and punished for interfering with other clans battles..In the pure community however, one day you could love each other and the next day you could hate each. This attitude has led to the main problem with the pure community because we never stick together to eliminate the threat otherwise you would be erased from existence. We always fight among our selves and if it doesn't effect us we do nothing and this is one of our biggest faults. This could change if leaders actually spoke with each other but that isn't the case.

im glad its great for your clan! I hope it lasts longer tho then Tlp/mayhem !!!

I mean TLP was open since 2006-2013, 2015-2016

That is a pretty long time if you ask me

I would ask for Revenant but you're post-EOC so...

Count yourself lucky that the pure community doesn't have any real clan politics like the main community where you would be constantly crashed and punished for interfering with other clans battles..In the pure community however, one day you could love each other and the next day you could hate each. This attitude has led the main problem with the pure community because we never stick together to eliminate the threat otherwise you would be erased from existence.

Considering UB were the first to do anything (to us), I feel that we are justified. 

Considering UB were the first to do anything (to us), I feel that we are justified. 

Edited my previous post  a bit. As long as you don't interfere with other clans then your free to settle your beef with UB. However this isn't the case and you are starting to effect other pure clans who have not wronged you.

Edited my previous post  a bit. As long as you don't interfere with other clans then your free to settle your beef with UB. However this isn't the case and you are starting to effect other pure clans who have not wrong you.

As i said in a post above, we've fought Foe and brown sticky stuff as well, im sure theyre happier to get some action (when they have 60-70 people) rather then sitting there doing fuck all.

And if we're affecting the community by going after one clan and forcing them to have mains and brown sticky stuff, that is not our problem. That is their choice to bring mains.

I mean TLP was open since 2006-2013, 2015-2016

That is a pretty long time if you ask me

I would ask for Revenant but you're post-EOC so...

I edited my post, so thanks for the quote.

As i said in a post above, we've fought Foe and brown sticky stuff as well, im sure theyre happier to get some action (when they have 60-70 people) rather then sitting there doing fuck all.

And if we're affecting the community by going after one clan and forcing them to have mains and brown sticky stuff, that is not our problem. That is their choice to bring mains.

I edited my post, so thanks for the quote.

Yes I'm sure foc is very happy that you are eop's minion and crash whatever fight eop gives you the location of

:hehehe:

Not our fault or problem Unbreakable started brown sticky stuff, Redemption did the same brown sticky stuff last year when Empyrean was open and experienced the same brown sticky stuff. 

why are you getting so heated about a rivalry you're not even in? this beef is between unbreakable and vengeance, just leave it to them

idk why ppl are even giving this attention.  vengence is in a dead scene, cant compete with the scene above them, so they nitpicked for a reason to come to the pure scene. 

the only fault here is eop for feeding them locs instead of fighting foe (who they pull near every trip).