Invictus RKO'S Terror [F2P Sunday] Ft. Strike Team/Doom

ruxso

Yeah i'd be mad too if my clan got smacked on Saturday and lost to Invictus all day Sunday. 

Gz on dropping from 40 to 23 in the matter of 30mins. Seems demoralizing to me l0l. 

c3a6955e67596fe4a38d145b9ef5907d.png

Gz Terror LOL

Getting mad over Rs? How old do you think is the average age of this community?

About getting "smacked" on Saturday... When lol. About losing to Iv all day... gj on 1 fight, even though your own topic sums up your trip, "To Doom for ACing our fights when needed."

For me, demoralizing is going from my anniversary trip pulling 60, to 27 next weekend. Then after this putting the capes of an opposing clan, and even going in their TS! Then not even being mentioned in their topic. I am at least happy my clan can wear its own cape.

But that is just my view, we can have different opinions. 

Gz Vq Alex, I am sure you called that one as well.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About getting "smacked" on Saturday... When lol. About losing to Iv all day... gj on 1 fight, even though your own topic sums up your trip, "To Doom for ACing our fights when needed."

For me, demoralizing is going from my anniversary trip pulling 60, to 27 next weekend. Then after this putting the capes of an opposing clan, and even going in their TS! Then not even being mentioned in their topic. I am at least happy my clan can wear its own cape.

Watch the vid and it explains everything you need to know. lol. 

No one read that essay on your excuse of terror being a brown sticky stuff clan and why Invictus are superior.

we slayed terror in our own team 27 cape, what do you mean lol, ty for action and i hope we can set up a prep or something! :P

Watch the vid and it explains everything you need to know. lol. 

No one read that essay on your excuse of terror being a brown sticky stuff clan and why Invictus are superior.

Didn't read

Wow amazing, seems I can do it as well. Ohh wait, maybe I did, dunno?

We set out to prove a point to Terror, that they are a brown sticky stuff clan and need to learn their place.

Lol Vq Alex trying to flame, looks cute.

Gj on your trip rest of Iv, stay brown sticky stuff Alex lmao. Back to Doom ts!

its only a gaem