What the hell

Runescape123

This reminds me of the old zenith tactic that they used whenever they were losing a fight(which was almost all of them now that I come to think of it). They would spread out and run around like retards, accomplishing nothing and still losing.

I still don't know why they did it.

this made me lol

No flame intended at all but genuinely curious. What the hell was Rage doing this prep? Never seen a clan run all around the map so many times in my life lmfao.

The hell you think you were doing ???

Never heard of single piles?

This reminds me of the old zenith tactic that they used whenever they were losing a fight(which was almost all of them now that I come to think of it). They would spread out and run around like retards, accomplishing nothing and still losing.

Sometimes I feel like you speak while knowing nothing :o 

Well it looks like their callers were trying to pull away and create single piles by dragging EoP into them or catch them isolated... nothing wrong with that but if your clan members are not experienced enough to pin point the single white dots and bind, then it all goes to brown sticky stuff. EoP were aggressive and used Rages strategy against them by picking out the isolated Rage members that either did not move fast enough with the main group or that were jus oblivious to what was going on. GJ EoP and Rage it looks like you need some work on your members.

Well it looks like their callers were trying to pull away and create single piles by dragging EoP into them or catch them isolated... nothing wrong with that but if your clan members are not experienced enough to pin point the single white dots and bind, then it all goes to brown sticky stuff. EoP were aggressive and used Rages strategy against them by picking out the isolated Rage members that either did not move fast enough with the main group or that were jus oblivious to what was going on. GJ EoP and Rage it looks like you need some work on your members.

Tried this a fair bit in NME during the 1-10 defence days, worked pretty well when our opponents had mith/addy and ran out of run but was pretty pointless when it was an even playing field in robes.

We backed ourselves to be more organised than them, so we'd run/move and try and re-establish some different territory and try to bind/pick off stragglers who were too cauliflower to stick to the main group of their clan and were out of run due to armour. Eventually, if you could move together, you'd slowly pick off 2/3 guys each time and whittle the opponents down slightly.

Binds had to be on point and was pretty ineffective against an organised/aggressive clan.

This was actually quite amusing. 

As for what I think about this, it was an attempt at going for single piles. Some members lagged behind though, that should not be happening.