[MAIN] Saturday: Fearless Shows Doom Real Mains

Vito

Fs never lost a fight, ever, lol.

Fs never won a fight, last nights first fight u got cleared in 1Min...then u nerds got mad and brought 50+ main....brown sticky stufftestklen

Main klen is main klen...Rip FS 2k16-2k16

"100 pures" HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH justin beiber AF 

Nearly as justin beiber as you spamming your cc at 308 edge bank while massing for your trip? xD

Fs never won a fight, last nights first fight u got cleared in 1Min...then u nerds got mad and brought 50+ main....brown sticky stufftestklen

Main klen is main klen...Rip FS 2k16-2k16

Did I just see a CP member complain about mains? I have now seen it all.

7n9O9XW.png

Better luck next time.

Btw why would we give Doom 80cb cap when they claim to be #1 LPC? They are the ones with something to prove, not us.

nice one rockmen main in doom capes, the other two were in addy and one in mith.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28495-zenith-still-dead-rockman-1000-year-anniversity/

btw you all just told on yourselves in both this and the "rockmen" topic, that they were with you the whole time.

congratz though with those 55 mains you could open up as a Zerk/Tank clan and give Revenant action.

nice one rockmen main in doom capes, the other two were in addy and one in mith.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28495-zenith-still-dead-rockman-1000-year-anniversity/

btw you all just told on yourselves in both this and the "rockmen" topic, that they were with you the whole time.

congratz though with those 55 mains you could open up as a Zerk/Tank clan and give Revenant action.

Those definitely aren't rockmen, u guys hide tanks away from the fight then they rush in. We caught a bunch of them at sperm yesterday, and u even hide tanks in ur fall in with monk robe switches rofl. Wanna try again?

Just Lucky your clan doesnt get this treatment and stay they FK off our topics Fanboy... Fearless DOESNT NEED rockman fanboy downies and has never DID since you opened @@Doom your propaganda is FAKE ... SorryNotSorry I paid those downies before you did!:)

fucking joke of a clan lmfao stay where u belong in the 40 def aftermath pl0x 

Those definitely aren't rockmen, u guys hide tanks away from the fight then they rush in. We caught a bunch of them at sperm yesterday, and u even hide tanks in ur fall in with monk robe switches rofl. Wanna try again?

• C27

Advanced Member

• default_large.png
    • Veteran
    • aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngVIP
    • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
    • 526 posts

Posted Today, 07:52 AM

Green Arrow, on 18 Dec 2016 - 07:26 AM, said:snapback.png

http://www.sharkbrew...ar-anniversity/

•  

I do not see why you call Fs Impact v2. Not everyone in Fs was in Impact and not everyone that was in Impact joined Fs. 

They are their own clan.

Well said, i was apart of Impact, i know most of Fearless but i decided to go in a different direction.

Rockman in mith and addy, on your side, attacking+facing us, ok lol

your pic is so incredibly vague

Firstly, you highlighted 1 person in rune (the rest have addy/mith) and maybe that person is just a person sniping in doom's cape, regardless if he is 'facing you'

Secondly, whoever took the pic should have right clicked on these ppl to show the rsns.

Thirdly, doom is a main free clan, they literally go out of their way to kill any main WITH OR WITHOUT doom cape so don't ever claim that doom uses mains

Pretty sure that thit only time doom use mains are for scouting and they would most likely use maxed mains (which cannot attack lvl 70s even at 40+ wild

your pic is so incredibly vague

Firstly, you highlighted 1 person in rune (the rest have addy/mith) and maybe that person is just a person sniping in doom's cape, regardless if he is 'facing you'

Secondly, whoever took the pic should have right clicked on these ppl to show the rsns.

Thirdly, doom is a main free clan, they literally go out of their way to kill any main WITH OR WITHOUT doom cape so don't ever claim that doom uses mains

Pretty sure that thit only time doom use mains are for scouting and they would most likely use maxed mains (which cannot attack lvl 70s even at 40+ wild

You can't talk yourself out of this one I'm afraid, feel free to try on your backup forums though, your friends will lap it up.

• Clan(s):FearlessRockman

@@C27 LMFAO Your the kid who rather plays on tanks than pures

m

aybe the reason to that is your clan is getting smoked every weekned

You can't talk yourself out of this one I'm afraid, feel free to try on your backup forums though, your friends will lap it up.

too bad your members belive ur brown sticky stuffty propaganda

and btw if ziko is at sperm and we are fighting boneyard/lvl 4 wild how is he affecting the fights?

• Clan(s):FearlessRockman

@@C27 LMFAO Your the kid who rather plays on tanks than pures

m

aybe the reason to that is your clan is getting smoked every weekned

too bad your members belive ur brown sticky stuffty propaganda

and btw if ziko is at sperm and we are fighting boneyard/lvl 4 wild how is he affecting the fights?

Him and 4 other tanks were just south of you before we hit you with our mains, as I said, you wont be talking yourselves out of this one.

Weak excuse tbh.

Yes Doom was probably bringing mains, but I guarantee y'all have been sneaking in a handful of mains every weekend as well. Every clan does it whether they admit it or not, people will use any advantage they can get to win. This was a relatively minor problem in lpc, while there were mains hanging around there weren't that many, it wasn't really a big issue. Now the lpc scene, the one for "real pures" that is "less cancer than the HPC scene lol" is going to go down the brown sticky stuffter, all because you couldn't handle the fact that Doom could outpull and beat you. Now that you have brought mass mains, Doom is going to do the same. Same brown sticky stuff happened in the CD/Doom rivalry, they are perfectly capable of pulling their own wall of rune/addy. Congrats on pulling a CD and ruining the pure scene. Glad I decided not to join an lpc.