Supremacy vs CP P2P Prep [2-1]

Hebi

EWDH7I3.jpg

KX30XPP.png

Today Supremacy massed up 30 Tigers to take on the Moss Giants in a P2P prep where we came out with a strong 2-1 victory despite their invites and 25 defense gear. These retards tried to mass up their own clan members within 40 minutes but failed to pull more then 20, so had to invite ub and apex kids to help carry. Plus, they brought in defence gear all 3 rounds l0l.

Thanks for #16

http://pastebin.com/xSvd6Y0d

VNqdqC6.png

Ham's POV

Nick's POV

gYweZcy.png

ouTCyXg.png
Cp ending: 7

​*They cheated with def gear*

64c2eafe2b830e7f202278a0627f5d52.png

Dg71Z2d.png

Supremacy Start - 27

CP Start - 27

Supremacy End - 22

*They cheated with def gear again*

c9f5858f414faceaa2a32e636043b971.png

T5UzS9n.png

Supremacy Start - 28

CP Start - 23

Supremacy End -  28

(They attacked us while we were sitting and then left CC LOL)

*They cheated with def gear again*

gYweZcy.png

show me pics of opts in round 3 when you rushed +3 lmfao we had 25 in nice try claiming fake win gtfo here 

round 3?????????????

Supremacy Start - 28????????????????

CP Start - 23?????????????????????

Rather interesting turn of events.

If you'd check the pastebin I provided, as well as the video I will provide as soon as my member uploads it (he's australian, slow internet.) It will prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Supremacy was indeed victorious in this P2P bout. Not only did they need half of their mandatory 25 min to be invites but they also ignored the 1 defense gear cap that was agreed upon when the prep was established.

show me pics of opts in round 3 when you rushed +3 lmfao we had 25 in nice try claiming fake win gtfo here 

round 3?????????????

Supremacy Start - 28????????????????

CP Start - 23?????????????????????

You attacked first you poofta

@@slushpuppy @@Braden @@Moni if sup get this win you can take CP out of the clan wars league so they don't get their win and we will be happy to forfeit the league 

CP isn't even relevant in the league, take your garbage ass clan elsewhere LOL 

low tier what broccoli

u literally have signature gifs of u riding a bike how fucking justin beiber are you 

lol i love my bike and how is posting a gif of me riding my bike justin beiber in anyway? why are you changing the subject the fact that you rushed us +1 and still lost that is pretty justin beiber.