What reaches the bottem of the well faster?

vote  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What ends the fastest on the bottem of the well?

• Team-50 cape of EOP
    • Team-47 cape of fearless
    • A Shark and a Brew
    • All the options above

I was walking in edgeville when i saw a beautifull well. Instead of filling my bucket with water i decided to threw some stuff in there.

The items i threw away were:

1) team-50 cape of EOP

2) team-47 cape of Fearless

3) A Shark and a Brew

What ends the fastest on the bottem of the well? I choose personally all the above, cause they all reach the bottem so fast

I`d rather add the topics you made before you became mediator, even my grammar can`t break that xoxo

Yeah and the topics I made before the topics before me becoming mediator were thoughtful, until the atmosphere of sharkbrew changed so I came on to have fun and kyp people. Things have changed now, and everyone should fall in line as I have and stop taking things so serious. Thanks, and stay salty.

specs

Yeah and the topics I made before the topics before me becoming mediator were thoughtful, until the atmosphere of sharkbrew changed so I came on to have fun and kyp people. Things have changed now, and everyone should fall in line as I have and stop taking things so serious. Thanks, and stay salty.

specs

Ah yes i liked the thing '' stop taking things so serious'' I doubt many peoples do that to you( but i can`t say that with 100%). Nevertheless i eat more fries then you

brown sticky stuff banter.

Soz, thought i would make sharkbrew alive again =[

Ah yes i liked the thing '' stop taking things so serious'' I doubt many peoples do that to you( but i can`t say that with 100%). Nevertheless i eat more fries then you

Soz, thought i would make sharkbrew alive again =[

wish i could understand you

CD made you. You talk about justin beiber when ur in EOP lmfao? justin beiber topics/justin beiber ts3/ justin beiber peoples. CD made you so big, that you should start making a public apology to them.

This is runescape you justin beiber kid, who the fuck cares if Cd was my first clan, they're certainly the worse clan I've ever been in.  Funny how Cd made their own community forums yet you're still here trying to pretend like you're relevant when the truth is rsw is dead and no one uses it so you come on this site on a fake identity because you're too scared to post with your true identity.

Stay irrelevant justin beiber kid.

PS quote me if mad wahahaha.

you should stop making topics, you justin beiber little brown sticky stuff.

better yet..someone should ban you already, you contribute nothing, but autism on this site.

Am I really more justin beiber then you? Ur one of the biggest EOP fan on this website, yet you are not with them lmfao. You Always to deep with ur head in Eop`s ass, if you want to become a member just make a application, cause you make urself look desperate( or does EOP not want you, cause that would be so fun).

Honestly sharkbrew should make a award for biggest fanboy of a clan 2k16 and 2k17 and the award should go to you.

This is a trick question so obviously all of the above. Because together it weighs more. Duh

Gz Gypsy, you`re powers never dissapoint me.

This is runescape you justin beiber kid, who the fuck cares if Cd was my first clan, they're certainly the worse clan I've ever been in.  Funny how Cd made their own community forums yet you're still here trying to pretend like you're relevant when the truth is rsw is dead and no one uses it so you come on this site on a fake identity because you're too scared to post with your true identity.

Stay irrelevant justin beiber kid.

PS quote me if mad wahahaha.

You were a egg before a clan picked you up, CD did pick you up and trained you to what you are now. If they didn`t pick you up you still would be a bad player at the game and being a egg. You were never good, you were made by CD. And CD made their own community, but they are doing a decent amount of damage. Watch slushpuppy being desperate for ranks to come back, unbanning all cd aftermath topics, mass promoting peoples. They did this to sharkbrew, they did this to you, they did this to all clans beside the ones on RSW.

Kim never forget, YOU WERE NEVER GOOD, YOU WERE MADE. I still expect a public apology from you to CD, cause without them you wouldn`t be what you are now.

You were a egg before a clan picked you up, CD did pick you up and trained you to what you are now. If they didn`t pick you up you still would be a bad player at the game and being a egg. You were never good, you were made by CD. And CD made their own community, but they are doing a decent amount of damage. Watch slushpuppy being desperate for ranks to come back, unbanning all cd aftermath topics, mass promoting peoples. They did this to sharkbrew, they did this to you, they did this to all clans beside the ones on RSW.

Kim never forget, YOU WERE NEVER GOOD, YOU WERE MADE. I still expect a public apology from you to CD, cause without them you wouldn`t be what you are now.

Probably the most justin beiberst comment I've ever read on these forums.  There was a reason why I left CD, not because they made me or trained me to play a java based browser game called runescape.com, but because it is truly a terrible clan.  You couldn't offer me a rank to go back to that hole.  I truly feel sorry for you.

Am I really more justin beiber then you? Ur one of the biggest EOP fan on this website, yet you are not with them lmfao. You Always to deep with ur head in Eop`s ass, if you want to become a member just make a application, cause you make urself look desperate( or does EOP not want you, cause that would be so fun).

Even this very post is justin beiber as fuck.

Ofc i support my ex-clan, I mean isnt that obvious? I dont have to BE in that clan lmfao, but atleast im not going around making broccolied topics every day.

Didnt realize that supporting your ex-clan is considered justin beiber these days LOL

Im barely even active on this site anymore which makes your point even more cauliflower.

Even this very post is justin beiber as fuck.

Ofc i support my ex-clan, I mean isnt that obvious? I dont have to BE in that clan lmfao, but atleast im not going around making broccolied topics every day.

Didnt realize that supporting your ex-clan is considered justin beiber these days LOL

Im barely even active on this site anymore which makes your point even more cauliflower.

It`s not even support, you are just the biggest fanboy of EOP. When you see ur reactions you would think you would have a picture of EOP in ur livingroom.