)>^.^)> [XLPC] Sk vs Ascent Mini 3-0 <(^.^<(

Jezus

lg8B82o.gif

Hihihi after our PK trip which @@Singles has done the topic uh oh..did we really trust him to do that >.<?

Ascent approached us for a mini around an hour or so after. So we respectfully accepted.

We took a few new members out (Including two whom have never prepped before) to teach them the basics, since this is a mini after all >^.^<

I died in the first round..Uh ohs.. you can see @ walking around with two stalkers during the 1st round.

Well done @@Singles for surviving round 3 with 8 HP (You said 9 first you're a.5 percentile phoney!) picking up a tactically dropped pizza by one of our members >^.^<

Thank you Ascent for the mini, we look forward to rearranging preps and wildy fights <3

Shoutout to @ For hero tank first round and did not die :D

JlcyG7Q.gif

SK Officially re-opens on the 21st of January 2017

Feel free to apply at http://sk-rs.com/community/for an XLPC

• 5 months later...

aw on come aaron you really thought sk smoked ascent lol, your founder was scared of us, your ranks all quit sk and left to synergy bruh come on.

Was pretty 50/50 until we closed and yes as shown by this video and a load of others I can link if you want we did smoke you a lot of the time :D

Was pretty 50/50 until we closed and yes as shown by this video and a load of others I can link if you want we did smoke you a lot of the time :D

Lmk man ill go ahead and link all the videos we used to dog you round in, and the only semi-prep you gave us cause again your ranks didn't want to prep us.

We went 5-0 in preps. Our quality was the best at that time of era my boy.

but yea man would be cool see you guys open up again

Lmk man ill go ahead and link all the videos we used to dog you round in, and the only semi-prep you gave us cause again your ranks didn't want to prep us.

We went 5-0 in preps. Our quality was the best at that time of era my boy.

but yea man would be cool see you guys open up again

sk dead and gone forever :'(