Sharkbrew is a PURE CLAN COMMUNITY FORUM or MAIN CLAN COMMUNITY FORUM???

Kaz

We've gone to extremes in ambassador forums for punishments and so forth which this week we'll review trip threads and hopefully implement them this week.

Funny enough EOP and FS were major supporters but I'm still not seeing any changes :rolleyes:

Well duh, eop pulls 60 and 20 of them are mains if they didn't bring them, then fi would deck them and that scares them. Same with cp and fs can't beat um? Cheat. :facepalm:

It sucks but if you don't want to deal with it play in a lower bracket. This is history repeating itself. I remember 30 def in pre eoc which is why I went LPC and still LPC.

Why do clans with high def accounts care about being the #1 pure clan? It's clearly not the same thing might as well call it something else.. You're 6 defence levels from being a zerker clan anyway.

Yeah...I remember being a turmoil pure w/ 30def pre-eoc, but that was for TURMOIL, not for ADDY. Fucking broccolied. I don't and have not been in ANY HPC's in OSRS. They don't make any sense and HPC is brown sticky stuff tbh, point blank. 

rs is cancer, play battlescape instead. they literally have a world where you can't bring an account over 1 def

Ay, that'd be awesome on OSRS.  :D

stop being such a bitch or i will camp you too

GL finding me, you better hope I don't find you first buddy.  :D

We've gone to extremes in ambassador forums for punishments and so forth which this week we'll review trip threads and hopefully implement them this week.

Funny enough EOP and FS were major supporters but I'm still not seeing any changes  :rolleyes:

Sorry, when we get hit by 90s and tanks on LPC trips(75 CB CAP LOL) we don't come to SB to complain and have irrelevant people deal with it, we do it ourselves. There is honestly nothing that a forum can do to stop or change what happens in-game as nobody really cares about the consequences for killing a brown sticky stuff clan on a runescape.com fan site. You can ban them off the site, sure, but that just gives them more hype to keep cockslapping said brown sticky stuff clans and then there are no more consequences for their actions so they're completely free to do whatever they want whenever they want to whoever they want.

They do it in P2P as well but they cannot do it w/e it counts like in clan wars preps 

Bitches keep screaming "fs mains" every weekend, even when there aren't any lmao. Fearless has challenged every LPC still open to preps and all these brown sticky stuff ranks keep turning them down for fear of having brown stains left on their 4heads.

Bitches keep screaming "fs mains" every weekend, even when there aren't any lmao. Fearless has challenged every LPC still open to preps and all these waste product ranks keep turning them down for fear of having brown stains left on their 4heads.

Wasn't even talking about fearless seeing how they don't even go into P2P my guy & I understand FS is good in preps 

Wasn't even talking about fearless seeing how they don't even go into P2P my guy & I understand FS is good in preps 

We're an LPC and F2P-based just like every other LPC. LPC's don't do P2P preps. If you want P2P join SF/IV(hiding from FS) or move up.

We're an LPC and F2P-based just like every other LPC. LPC's don't do P2P preps. If you want P2P join SF/IV(hiding from FS) or move up.

Why are you even still responding to me everything I said was directed at EOP & their preps lmao stfu