Thoughts?

Jamie ツ

I still see mains running around in this video though? the fact that the video is 34 minutes long though is impressive

everyone was 1-20 defence and we would fight for hours, mains were hardly an issue then.

2015 was crazy for clanning and capping at 75 cb or w/e the fuck LPC has is just cauliflower

it would be fine if clans just had 0 mains, read:

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/topic/113227-an-open-message-to-the-pure-community/

everyone was 1-20 defence and we would fight for hours, mains were hardly an issue then.

2015 was crazy for clanning and capping at 75 cb or w/e the fuck LPC has is just cauliflower

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/topic/113227-an-open-message-to-the-pure-community/

LPC is no longer capped with combat levels. LPC scene is 1-4 defense with no combat cap, while MPC is 1-20. So that is not an issue.

I personally think 88 cb max ags pure will be the most common pure build for what you can call the "New Scene". That would probably be the build I'd try at least. Most of the scene will revolve around 75-88 pures, with rare 101s and such running around. 

Not doing anything is not helping FOE though. HPC scene has been losing members, but I understand a lot of people do not have time to rebuild. It was time for a change though, and even though we will probably fuck up like we always do, the monotony of the HPC scene at the moment has been killing the scene. This drive for change could be a good change, it could not, not doing anything is not helping the community in any way though. 

LPC is no longer capped with combat levels. LPC scene is 1-4 defense with no combat cap, while MPC is 1-20. So that is not an issue.

I personally think 88 cb max ags pure will be the most common pure build for what you can call the "New Scene". That would probably be the build I'd try at least. Most of the scene will revolve around 75-88 pures, with rare 101s and such running around. 

Not doing anything is not helping FOE though. HPC scene has been losing members, but I understand a lot of people do not have time to rebuild. It was time for a change though, and even though we will probably fuck up like we always do, the monotony of the HPC scene at the moment has been killing the scene. This drive for change could be a good change, it could not, not doing anything is not helping the community in any way though. 

really? because eventually we'll all be in one scene and we'll be there in the end with whatever our account builds are and with no mains.

you aren't thinking the long term

really? because eventually we'll all be in one scene and we'll be there in the end with whatever our account builds are and with no mains.

retweet

all these delusional niggas thinkin their perfect 1 def dream will last lmfao give it 6 months max and everybody will have gotten def again and be using mains once they start getting dicked by their rivals 

Ppl were 25def not 20 in 2015 but it was definitely ok for me and even 39def is ok for me but mains in rune is just too much

Yes, I am well aware of what will happen later on eventually. More than accounts, the mentality of the pure community must be the thing that changes for us to thrive as a whole again. Personally, I do not see a way for us, as SB, to affect in any way the mentality of the community. Even though in recent times it has been far less toxic, this does not take away the fact that NH tactics are always there.

Personally, I do not see 1-4 def lasting over 6 months (it will revert to 25 def soon in around 6 months), but it would definitely revive it the scene allowing clans to actually recruit people. Mains are in the LPC scene yes, but I definitely prefer getting camped by a level 80 main than by a maxed 126 main. LPC mains are actually pretty easy to handle.

Regarding long term, the monotony of the HPC scene brings are pretty straightforward long term. This idea is obviously a risk, and I wish that some HPC clans remained, but what is the point of 30+ def Pkin anymore. For me it makes no sense.

I don't have a problem with 'hpc build' accounts. 40V40 fights etc are lit in addy because they last longer. I remember our first real hpc trip, had a fight vs sup 42v42 ish with no crashes and the fight ended after 8 or 9 minutes.

Just drop the mains