This is not a prep EOP this is a MINI

u have tons of mains stfu irl l0l mute

but according to your daddy 20v20 is a prep O_o

(20:06:20) ([CP]Alex) hey
(20:06:24) ([CP]Alex) any1 want prep this week lol
(20:06:25) ([CP]Alex) f2p/p2p
(20:06:45) ([CP]Alex) 20v20 min
(20:06:45) ([CP]Alex) pm

But anyway since you've decided to run your mouth let's p2p prep next week. 30v30 min any day of the week any time @ put your money where your mouth is

CP: The only legacy HPC to never be outright #1 in all of their brown sticky stuff history, rely on mass recruiting and mains. 

Sup: The only clan that moved from LPC and has never been in the top 4 clans at any point in their history of being open.

EoP: The only clan to never lose a runescape fight in either server, ever. 

Doesn't make any sense though, mains can't come in clan wars. Remain scared and quote me again and bump this topic for me thanks

np

Principles are a hard concept aren't they?

Don't know why we'd be scared, we broke FOE in clanwars, something you couldn't do for years. If your clan doesn't bring mains this weekend I will gladly accept a prep. Simple concept. What's so hard about it? Lmao. Same goes for CP. I have nothing to prove to either clan when you're the ones challenging us, just be pure clans on the weekend so we can compete as pure clans on the weekdays. You don't get to pick and choose which days because it benefits you.

plz @ me.

but according to your daddy 20v20 is a prep O_o

(20:06:20) ([CP]Alex) hey

(20:06:24) ([CP]Alex) any1 want prep this week lol

(20:06:25) ([CP]Alex) f2p/p2p

(20:06:45) ([CP]Alex) 20v20 min

(20:06:45) ([CP]Alex) pm

But anyway since you've decided to run your mouth let's p2p prep next week. 30v30 min any day of the week any time @ put your money where your mouth is

Hey @ stop ignoring me pussy

np

Don't know why we'd be scared, we broke FOE in clanwars, something you couldn't do for years. If your clan doesn't bring mains this weekend I will gladly accept a prep. Simple concept. What's so hard about it? Lmao. Same goes for CP. I have nothing to prove to either clan when you're the ones challenging us, just be pure clans on the weekend so we can compete as pure clans on the weekdays. You don't get to pick and choose which days because it benefits you.

plz @ me.

broke FO in clan wars?

bitch plz.. you won a few p2p 20v20s and a 30v30 f2p prep vs them for fuck sake lmfao

thats something that eop has done plenty of times...

you "broke" FO at the time they were already falling apart (look at them right now)

try winning 50v50+ vs FO and then come talk - 50v50+ is what got eop all those losses vs foe, im not impressed by you winning a few minis vs them 

also... SUP brings mains on weekends as well, i dont care if its less than eop or cp, you still have mains so you should really shut the fuck up about that already, you hypocrite vermin lmfao.

np

plz @ me.

You beat foe once in both servers and i highly doubt you'd fight them again. second of all, it was a 30v30 (lmfao). When eop preps foe its a 45v45+, supremacy cant even pull 3/4 of that. thirdly, the only people who think sup is #1 is sup. no other clan thinks so, period. btw, cya this saturday with 80 mains.

sup u dutch kanker,

F2P Prep 30vs30 minimum - Thursday or Tuesday 5:00EST Mass

Gl.

severance <<

na p2p first last time we did f2p first and then p2p u guys only did the f2p prep and "forgot to mass" for the p2p prep and called. I know how cp works you dumb britbong

edit: why am I even talking to this rank placeholder the only people that have a say are drunk/chain l0l

na p2p first last time we did f2p first and then p2p u guys only did the f2p prep and "forgot to mass" for the p2p prep and called. I know how cp works you dumb britbong

edit: why am I even talking to this rank placeholder the only people that have a say are drunk/chain l0l

Just realised u got demoted l0l.

nvm i'll pm a rank :)

mushroom lmfao

broke FO in clan wars?

bitch plz.. you won a few p2p 20v20s and a 30v30 f2p prep vs them for fuck sake lmfao

thats something that eop has done plenty of times...

you "broke" FO at the time they were already falling apart (look at them right now)

try winning 50v50+ vs FO and then come talk - 50v50+ is what got eop all those losses vs foe, im not impressed by you winning a few minis vs them 

also... SUP brings mains on weekends as well, i dont care if its less than eop or cp, you still have mains so you should really shut the fuck up about that already, you hypocrite vermin lmfao.

show me vids of EOP beating FOE plenty of times, you guys won twice all last year

Last couple times we prepped FOE we actually had to sit so I'm sorry it's not my fault sir. Losing 50v50+ just means your leadership is weaker so you're saying Holymemes>Dull?? Preposterous. We also don't bring mains but nice try, find me more than one main rofl.

You beat foe once in both servers and i highly doubt you'd fight them again. second of all, it was a 30v30 (lmfao). When eop preps foe its a 45v45+, supremacy cant even pull 3/4 of that. thirdly, the only people who think sup is #1 is sup. no other clan thinks so, period. btw, cya this saturday with 80 mains.

I'd gladly fight FOE again because they're a good fight and don't bring mains on their weekend trips. And yes, our last few preps we've pulled over 33 to them so yes we can pull 3/4th of 45. If you got off of EOPBrew and looked around I'm sure you'd find differing opinions. You're welcome for the bump and yes, bring all of your mains, you might need them because you sure did last Saturday l0l

Just realised u got demoted l0l.

nvm i'll pm a rank :)

mushroom lmfao

@ eop @@Thimaah don't talk to this guy for a prep he might be FOE next week. Fair warning.

show me vids of EOP beating FOE plenty of times, you guys won twice all last year

Last couple times we prepped FOE we actually had to sit so I'm sorry it's not my fault sir. Losing 50v50+ just means your leadership is weaker so you're saying Holymemes>Dull?? Preposterous. We also don't bring mains but nice try, find me more than one main rofl.

I'd gladly fight FOE again because they're a good fight and don't bring mains on their weekend trips. And yes, our last few preps we've pulled over 33 to them so yes we can pull 3/4th of 45. If you got off of EOPBrew and looked around I'm sure you'd find differing opinions. You're welcome for the bump and yes, bring all of your mains, you might need them because you sure did last Saturday l0l

@ eop @@Thimaah don't talk to this guy for a prep he might be FOE next week. Fair warning.

dw we'll have so many mains to put u back in ur place, refer to last sunday when u logged/tele'd insta when we hit u and pulled 32 and fought fi and rage lmao

dw we'll have so many mains to put u back in ur place, refer to last sunday when u logged/tele'd insta when we hit u and pulled 32 and fought fi and rage lmao

Must be truly empowering to tell yourself you need 'so many mains' to put us BACK in our place, cuz it is for me LOL. Thanks for proving to me that we did indeed win Saturday when you had less than 30 mains.

Must be truly empowering to tell yourself you need 'so many mains' to put us BACK in our place, cuz it is for me LOL. Thanks for proving to me that we did indeed win Saturday when you had less than 30 mains.

? we had the same both days, only difference was ur pull went from 55 to 32 lmfao which is why u ran from us sunday

are u broccolied? they attacked us first shrek. mfw back in rd u said the only other clan youd join is eop cos of the community wahaha. btw ur literally dogbrown sticky stuff and got destroyed by shawn khan infront of 20 people lmfao.

rofl u and dull begged me to join eop l0l i said ide never join a clan that ddoes,leaks irls l0l u slow irl 17? go fake mums cancer again m8 btw ur mini time game over got gamed overed refer to topic in minis section @@17_

lol supremacy 0ask

severance aka the undefeated clan? yeah lol

awk ;p