Rage's Day Out Ft. Eruption of Doo Doo

pam

Nah, you can cleary see on your vid you started with 2 including the zerk and towards the end you see 5 already. We also called off returning because you wouldn't drop them.

yeah... was 2 ppl with defence

otherwise i would of been there on my main :3

ty for action

We had one zerker and one main with us.

You legit got slammed and resorted to force feeding your members bullbrown sticky stuff. I like the part where your video slowly fades away where you are trying to dip with 5 niggas that ended up dying.

Hold this L spastics.

Force feeding bullbrown sticky stuff? we pmed your leader on irc letting him know if he didnt get the max mains logged out we were going to leave, and this was when we were up 21-14 or so, surprise surprise he wasnt willing to 

if you think one persons cape counter showing 9 means we had 9 left in game you arent too bright

watch either povs and please kyp before saying we got slammed during that fight l0l

justin beiber

The kid who gets flamed/bullied by his own ranks being a LEADER in the clan

Gets bullied by own members in foc ts

You don't have the respect of your own members

Comes to EoP ts (A rival clan LOL) just to get bullied once again by everyone in there

& btw u spend more time in our ts rather than the one you're a leader in

I'm the justin beiber one? spastic

Yea we pull 70 every weekend and bully the scene lmao and Yes i agree you got bullied out of envy with hobo and all the other rage kids lmfao kyp and slave for xl niblet

bullied out of envy i never joined? lmfao your dumb af ev v123456765432 in the next few months ehh?

Bro your first clan was envy lmfao u didnt know what a team cape was till we taught u lmao stop actin tough and kyp.

my first clan was aao dipbrown sticky stuff thats how much u kno, you didnt teach anyone anything your a brown sticky stuffty rank in ev lmfao u lost a prep to cd 

my first clan was aao dipbrown sticky stuff thats how much u kno, you didnt teach anyone anything your a brown sticky stuffty rank in ev lmfao u lost a prep to cd

Lmfao you were always a +1 in envy bro, high council is a brown sticky stuffty rank? Lost to cd because we gave em +9? Dont pipe up unless u want us to kill rage too lmfao

You got cleared, stop trying to deny it by saying we brought fucking mains.

We literally had one zerker who was hacked by this broccolied pure community for defence and one broccolied retired member decided to log on his. You can't justify that one main when you actually tried to say we have multiple lol in a 25v25 where we legit had 20 left to your 5 running away at the end of your video.

Hold this L bundle of twigsgot.

Hey "bundle of twigsgot" outrage fucking blew balls and was closed by me. Only L I hold is a joint and I smoke eopiss like one every weekend even with your brown sticky stuffty mains. Puff puff no pass.

Lmfao you were always a +1 in envy bro, high council is a brown sticky stuffty rank? Lost to cd because we gave em +9? Dont pipe up unless u want us to kill rage too lmfao

The only thing envy can kill is its self and it's happened 10000000 times this year. So shut that dick hole goofy.

Hey "bundle of twigsgot" outrage fucking blew balls and was closed by me. Only L I hold is a joint and I smoke eopiss like one every weekend even with your brown sticky stuffty mains. Puff puff no pass.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

WE CLOSED YOUR brown sticky stuffTY CLAN TWO TIMES IN THE TIME SPAN WE WERE OPEN HAHAHAHAHA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL