CP/CV/SV #EXPOSED V2(The boring technical details)

slushpuppy

CP will always be known as the brown sticky stufftiest clan to ever go down in the history of runescape.  Toxic, Parm, and Hittin will just be known as the 3 worst leaders, alongside of Imerk 31s.

Just when you think they hit rock bottom, it gets worst lmao. Just do everybody a favour and close already.

I think this topic is hilarious. A broccoli trying to sound smart while explaining a situation... Then a bunch of other retards saying "yay". Let me break this brown sticky stuff down...

If you think a snippet of php code is considered as a RAT, remote administration tool... You are a broccoli.

If you think you should use the same pass for your game character and for your community boards... You are a broccoli.

Even sharkbrew could be harvesting people's passwords now... Deet deet deetttttt.

Someone who seems smarter than the rest. EXCEPT... IP Board hasn't used MD5 encryption in a LONG time. The passwords stored in the database are salted hashes, good luck with your imaginary 60% decryption success rate broccoli. It requires more of a brute force, matching salt hashes.

Really? I can't seem to find where it's stealing Facebook, Twitter, or twitch. OH, IT MUST BE YOUR IMAGINATION.

Oh boy... You should not be allowed to give advice, you're broccolied.

Everyone listen to and believe this credible legit guy with 1 post! He definitely knows more than Slushpuppy and we should all trust him! Everyone go sign up on CP/Sv forums with your runescape passwords now, trust him!

Oh guess what, Pro Dutcher got hacked, Come home bro

Take those sigs down. You or anybody in "vendetta" (Conviction) Don't have the right to fly those colors asshole. Those are old sigs too LOL. I have all the new sigs. Matt will be the downfall of your community. Reopen as some other clan like envy and not my clan. matt does NOT have founding rights.

Okay so this is the scoop hittin was the one who did the hacking. parm and lowkey jotted down all the info of all the accounts on all the sites and passed it on to hittin even their on cp members what leaders they are..... The leaders of Vendetta caught along with it took away lowkeys  acp on the site and kicked him. Lowkey got mad because he didnt have enough time to get it all. and because of it parm didnt let him in on cp. Vendetta knew that they were trying to hack people in our clan but didnt think they were going this big. we have images http://gyazo.com/ead89be02f54e409a5c8248b403182b0  http://gyazo.com/4f43f7c38e0dcad10ba04253d9ec7aa2 those are images of lowkey trying to snake our members into doing brown sticky stuff they dont want to.... lowkey,hittin,toxic,and parm do not trust any of these people they are snakes and will hack you if they get the chance.

Okay so this is the scoop hittin was the one who did the hacking. parm and lowkey jotted down all the info of all the accounts on all the sites and passed it on to hittin even their on cp members what leaders they are..... The leaders of Vendetta caught along with it took away lowkeys  acp on the site and kicked him. Lowkey got mad because he didnt have enough time to get it all. and because of it parm didnt let him in on cp. Vendetta knew that they were trying to hack people in our clan but didnt think they were going this big. we have images http://gyazo.com/ead89be02f54e409a5c8248b403182b0  http://gyazo.com/4f43f7c38e0dcad10ba04253d9ec7aa2 those are images of lowkey trying to snake our members into doing brown sticky stuff they dont want to.... lowkey,hittin,toxic,and parm do not trust any of these people they are snakes and will hack you if they get the chance.

Don't say Vendetta. They're conviction and envy, not Vendetta.

But that does make sense because I was talking to lowkey when he got kicked from CV and it did sound a little sketch but talking to matt and kush they told me it was because he tried to get Kush kicked or whatever. Even if they didn't know everything that was going on it was still VERY immoral of them to do something like this and just shows how pathetic some people are.

Don't say Vendetta. They're conviction and envy, not Vendetta.

But that does make sense because I was talking to lowkey when he got kicked from CV and it did sound a little sketch but talking to matt and kush they told me it was because he tried to get Kush kicked or whatever. Even if they didn't know everything that was going on it was still VERY immoral of them to do something like this and just shows how pathetic some people are.

ok first off we are vendetta thats our clan name and how are you gonna try and defend someone that just tried to hack almost all the pures in the pure community. i dont understand how keeping our members safe make us pathetic? so basically you are saying we should have kept him in vendetta  so he can hack us all? your broccolied tbh.

ok first off we are vendetta thats our clan name and how are you gonna try and defend someone that just tried to hack almost all the pures in the pure community. i dont understand how keeping our members safe make us pathetic? so basically you are saying we should have kept him in vendetta  so he can hack us all? your broccolied tbh.

Matt doesn't have any sort of authority to reopen vendetta. No ex V members are even in the damn clan. Only reason why they changed it to that is because westbrook told them not to open up as conviction. Matt was banished from the Vendetta Community a looong time ago. We all hate him. and do I have to quote what I said? "Even if they didn't know everything that was going on it was still VERY immoral of them to do something like this and just shows how pathetic some people are."

If you think a snippet of php code is considered as a RAT, remote administration tool... You are a broccoli.

http://puu.sh/c3XnA/eefca43d96.png. That particular code allows 3 party users to remotely modify your forum source at their own time and grace. Doesn't that satisfy the condition of remote administration tool.

Someone who seems smarter than the rest. EXCEPT... IP Board hasn't used MD5 encryption in a LONG time. The passwords stored in the database are salted hashes, good luck with your imaginary 60% decryption success rate broccoli. It requires more of a brute force, matching salt hashes.

IPB started storing passwords using salted hashes since 2.2.x. That was almost a decade ago.

Anything can be brute forced. With the hash salt, I cannot simply go to an existing wordlist db that has already been md5'd and match the hash, instead I will be required to bruteforce each hash manually. This process can delay the decryption process to a point that the info may be worthless to the hijackers. If the hack is unknown to the user and not patched quickly, you can possibly decrypt all hashes if you have the CPU time allocated to that task

Oh boy... You should not be allowed to give advice, you're broccolied.

I agree, you shouldn't be allowed to give advice.

Matt doesn't have any sort of authority to reopen vendetta. No ex V members are even in the damn clan. Only reason why they changed it to that is because westbrook told them not to open up as conviction. Matt was banished from the Vendetta Community a looong time ago. We all hate him. and do I have to quote what I said? "Even if they didn't know everything that was going on it was still VERY immoral of them to do something like this and just shows how pathetic some people are."

you are just making yourself look bad. you are telling us that we should have kept a person trying to hack our site in the clan... im done. also how are u gonna say we dont know what we are talking about when we were the ones who kicked him you werent even their trying to tell us we dont know what we are talking about if you dont know the whole story dont even bother replying get some facts then come talk to me spastic. do you really think lowkey will straight up tell you yeah i got banned because i was trying to hack all of them your are a fucking broccoli legit... common sense can go a far way..

Stop acting like Vendetta was a real clan lmfao, it was some brown sticky stuffty battlescape clan that no one cared about. Matt and Kush are not reopening Vendetta, they are making a new clan with the name Vendetta, and they have 100% authority to do so. Also there was another Vendetta opened by some ex-Sv guy called Ladyluck which my clan used to fight back in pre-eoc so don't act like you came up with the name first.

Stop acting like Vendetta was a real clan lmfao, it was some brown sticky stuffty battlescape clan that no one cared about. Matt and Kush are not reopening Vendetta, they are making a new clan with the name Vendetta, and they have 100% authority to do so. Also there was another Vendetta opened by some ex-Sv guy called Ladyluck which my clan used to fight back in pre-eoc so don't act like you came up with the name first.

Amen dudes a realist lol.

you are just making yourself look bad. you are telling us that we should have kept a person trying to hack our site in the clan... im done. also how are u gonna say we dont know what we are talking about when we were the ones who kicked him you werent even their trying to tell us we dont know what we are talking about if you dont know the whole story dont even bother replying get some facts then come talk to me spastic. do you really think lowkey will straight up tell you yeah i got banned because i was trying to hack all of them your are a fucking broccoli legit... common sense can go a far way..

Go back to 1st grade. You obviously can't read. You're either assuming brown sticky stuff out the ass or just don't know how to fucking read. Nowhere in your response was there any relevancy to the points I was making. I was talking about exactly what you are responding to me about Baka.

Nope, wasnt a real clan not at all. But Way more relevant than any of your 50 clans were.

Btw you still think I closed your clan with my super powers?

Nope, wasnt a real clan not at all. But Way more relevant than any of your 50 clans were.

Btw you still think I closed your clan with my super powers?

Edit: not really worth my time arguing with low lives like you, I can't wait to see how you end up in ~5 years from now, probably working minimum wage at Subway with your boy Duval :).