Wut clan will go LPC next to attempt to hide from EoP

Togo

Wut part of Anti-EoP Alliance will break next  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Wut clan will be broken into going LPC by EoP next

0 closures, yours?

eop has been open 11 years rage has been open 1 year lmao geek

i remember telling u u were kicked from rage and u cried like the little baby back bitch u are lmao 

i remember u getting bullied from xl cuz u uploaded a pic of yourself then took it down hahahahah stfu loser

i remember u getting bullied from xl cuz u uploaded a pic of yourself then took it down hahahahah stfu loser

@@Togo Yikes, getting kicked from a better clan then EOP(Rage) and now you are a V.I.P in EOP. You shouldn`t be overrating ur quality, eitherwise you would be in the top tier clan Rage right now, instead of EOP.

don't get emotional bro, I know you had a mental breakdown in chaos but damn son it's been a while :D

lmao rage offered a rank to togo l0l0ll0

is that what slick willy midget told you? 

Rage too invested in recently going HPC to switch brackets, Foc made a dumbass post thinking they're the saviors of pure clanning when in reality they do nothing to help the community, Fi will get out of their slump in 2019 and Supremacy is the best true hpc of recent history, Cp will never care about improving pure clanning

wow there's only 6 hpcs :/

Ur legit dumb. Fi outpulled most of those clans u named for over a month now and beat some in preps. Ur clans closed/went lpc cause u pulled 15-20 so u have no reason to talk sht ever again lmao

Ur legit dumb. Fi outpulled most of those clans u named for over a month now and beat some in preps. Ur clans closed/went lpc cause u pulled 15-20 so u have no reason to talk sht ever again lmao

Couck shut the fuck up before i go hpc again and beat you into the ground xoxo