[D]oom's F2P Saturday | 70+ Demons | Ft. 1 Hour Return Fight w/ CD (Down 20) , Envy and FS

موني

Someone find this guy a dictionary holy waste product that's some broken English.

We also had a 1 hour return fight with CD without HPC invites so I think you need glasses to fix your English and accusations.

you members have disconnected quick lmfao what are u saying? u go to school? u the smartest nigga in the broccolied class lmfao

you members have disconnected quick lmfao what are u saying? u go to school? u the smartest farmer in the broccolied class lmfao

you members?

???

??

?

I don't think you know how to use google translate because your English is broken as fuck, just like your clan l0l

my english is broken? youre autistic lmfao no name broccoli yall got closed by a clan called soup lmfao

Yes your English is broken. It's also pretty hypocritical and ironic of you to call anyone autistic or no name considering I'm more known than you and you're acting like a spastic. I don't even know what clan you're in but by your lack of intelligence I would assume you're in FS because no one else would be this salty.

Yes your English is broken. It's also pretty hypocritical and ironic of you to call anyone autistic or no name considering I'm more known than you and you're acting like a spastic. I don't even know what clan you're in but by your lack of intelligence I would assume you're in FS because no one else would be this salty.

who are you? lmfao