List of Mains(look out for them)

Break

that awkward moment when half or even all those mains are in your cc

1179a17dc17f938df2f69868f86c15f3.png

11678a45b65d94d639d51bfbd234a99a.png

ed75fe97bfa5ccefef01023d89091e41.png

@@Kim @@slushpuppy @@Braden why do you even have this clown as mediator jesus christ. he just magically cropped the minimap out of all his pics lmao

I was also hopping around CC's going into wellknown clan chats where mains reside, " FS CC" And "Rockman25006" but ye Im not going to include the entire image because then i'd give away the person leaking me locations as to where clans are.

Those guys are literally in CD capes sniping the fight only hitting envy, not sure what ur trying to imply

Lmao cant believe this waste product. 3/4 sniped me during the trip so i dont think they are cd mains. Estra lovers, therealestmain etc are not cd, we only have high lvl mains to kill scouts and scout

Lmfao CD kicked 4 people during the mass for being on med levels and told all people who had account builds with 5-20 def to bring monk or their kicked...

CD didn't use mains you're just a bias slushpuppy slave @ brown sticky stuffter fact your own ML showed med lvl mains proves you're beyond broccolied.

Why are you making this about me when this is about the many mains that were out in the wilderness sitting on pure fights in the LPC Scene, and mostly all of them happen to have Cd capes on whilst sitting on the fight. Not really sure that you need to scout your own fight by sitting on it with level 70-110 mains, and a few maxed ones.

In both CD and Dooms aftermath you can view the pictures/videos of cd mains following your pures in unison when it's called to move elsewhere/making a movement. If you're going to bring mains atleast don't have them follow your pures in unison, really null/voids anything you try and say after the fact that others see your mains.

Why are you making this about me

Cause you are the one blasting propaganda about "CD mains" When most of the pics show 120+ mains and the other half is mains that snipe us.

Envy brings a brown sticky stuffton of mithril and other mains. in there ts recording (to be released ) they tell their members to log their mains out at east graves. You are purposly making a bigger deal out of this just for propaganda reasons.  Instead of targeting clans such as envy and fs, as they bring and encourage the use of mains.

Demi lovato is a shared account and is not used to by CD.

4. Lithuanianz

5. Lithuanianz2

6. Lithuanianz3

7. Lithuanianz4

There is not a single picture of those accounts being used.

I do hope you decide to bring a unit of "fire blasters" as they will be quite inefficent against monk robes.

Cause you are the one blasting propaganda about "CD mains" When most of the pics show 120+ mains and the other half is mains that snipe us.

Envy brings a brown sticky stuffton of mithril and other mains. in there ts recording (to be released ) they tell their members to log their mains out at east graves. You are purposly making a bigger deal out of this just for propaganda reasons.  Instead of targeting clans such as envy and fs, as they bring and encourage the use of mains.

Demi lovato is a shared account and is not used to by CD.

4. Lithuanianz

5. Lithuanianz2

6. Lithuanianz3

7. Lithuanianz4

There is not a single picture of those accounts being used.

I do hope you decide to bring a unit of "fire blasters" as they will be quite inefficent against monk robes.

You haven't released anything showing envy calling for mains to be logged out and ready, we all know that envy brings mains, but that's no excuse to have mains of your owns to fight them, why aren't you doing the same you did with fearless and having both yours and dooms trip dedicated to demoralizing the clan...?

The mains you use ARE there, doom members agree, your mains move with your pures in unison, they sit on your fights with team capes on. I HIGHLY doubt that you're scouting your own fight by sitting on top of it. This isn't about "propaganda" This is me calling people out and trying to ensure that multiple clans moving down wasn't a mistake because it'll be just the same thing as the HPC scene. I don't have to target clans like Fs, because they no longer bring their mass amounts of mains, (I keep up with wilderness topics, kind-of my job) They've been having clean 30v30s or 40v40s against clans like aao/ub/iv etc:. 

Rockman is still there but the 3 of them aren't noticeable because they're on a snipelist already

Demi lovato is a account that's used by CD because it was an account that was used by cd in the MPC era of mains, I wasn't lucky enough to snap a picture of the mains directly on top of fights because there's literally a snipe team always sitting around the edges of your fights killing people. 

End of the day, you can't fight a clan that openly accepts 20+ defence (envy) and use that as a scapegoat and ask why I didn't call them out, My original post said that I (as an individual) was only taking my time to find the mains associated with CD, also at the bottom of my original post I said that anybody is free to post the mains of other clan/ any other incriminating proof showing that said clan is using them.

The fact you have the brains of a 13 year old and can't think properly, "they wear team cape 7 must be CD!!!!!"

OP was sniping CD the entire trip in their capes  - 

"bvg" pokes you: killing cd
"bvg" pokes you: bring every cape whoever they fight we put on

Now by properly reviewing the aftermath of CD, the so called "cd mains" are actually hittin cd...  And the majority of the mains in the scene are from Envy/OP.

The only cancer is people like you who try to be some type of virtual "runescape hero" making justin beiber topics fighting something that doesn't exist. 

Goodjob on promoting mains on this topic, seems really smart I wonder how the community reacts to your "sniping main team". 

Yeah bro! I'm sure that Olympus is going to bring mains to snipe you my dude, I'm pretty sure everyone knew that Olympus was going out unofficially aswell, we had a 30v30 against Invictus on saturday, we also killed many mains on both days, That's the thing you don't understand, almost every clan that moved down is already prepared with 1-4 defence accounts only, not the "5-20 defence" accounts that you claim to have and told to use robes.

You say that the mains are from OP, but EVERY event we've hosted we kick/kill anyone who dares to bring anything over the defence cap, we did it to our warlord, we aren't afraid to do it when our members step out of line. There's no way that you can turn this around on anyone because clans already have a general idea/perspective about your clan, and anybody that goes out at lpc times can follow your clan around and watch your fights, mostly everybody agrees that your clan utilizes mains to gain the advantage over other clans.

My clan doesn't allow anybody over 4defence to pk with us, and there are already plenty of posts/pictures/video suggesting that your clan indeed brings accounts over the defence cap, and that does include your mains.

Yeah bro! I'm sure that Olympus is going to bring mains to snipe you my dude, I'm pretty sure everyone knew that Olympus was going out unofficially aswell, we had a 30v30 against Invictus on saturday, we also killed many mains on both days, That's the thing you don't understand, almost every clan that moved down is already prepared with 1-4 defence accounts only, not the "5-20 defence" accounts that you claim to have and told to use robes.

You say that the mains are from OP, but EVERY event we've hosted we kick/kill anyone who dares to bring anything over the defence cap, we did it to our warlord, we aren't afraid to do it when our members step out of line. There's no way that you can turn this around on anyone because clans already have a general idea/perspective about your clan, and anybody that goes out at lpc times can follow your clan around and watch your fights, mostly everybody agrees that your clan utilizes mains to gain the advantage over other clans.

My clan doesn't allow anybody over 4defence to pk with us, and there are already plenty of posts/pictures/video suggesting that your clan indeed brings accounts over the defence cap, and that does include your mains

LOOOL MY CLAN DOESN'T BRING MAINS SO IT MUST BE CD