Again, Cd is a cancer main clan

Break

We were having a fun pure only PKRI with CD, cocked them the entire trip (vid/topic soon), they got tired of getting cocked and decided to log in on multiple mains, clans are saying that it was olympus to bring mains and be cancer, yet CD does it to almost every clan and nobody calls them out on it? I hope to see some real strict punishment placed towards them over on RsW, clans should not purposely attempt to be aids/cancer to the scene.

Hiding mains in our capes and using mains on your side isn't going to save you, people made the move to the lpc scene to have fun action with pures only, if you're going to be cancer i'm sure plenty of people are willing to excise you.

f324fe7d68d7462237bfe0ed94edd235.png

0cb8e0917ae94a602bef1e5f8777f539.png

b809c4ec990f1b3b3e17179470bfa76c.png
d8bb711eae46efa4558e152fb280bb23.png

7e784246f6c9c0886e6d078271cd3b56.png
085be09033cf0802d207dab2c345c25f.png

a918118080df097caeb660e717355d91.png

(showing main following cd callers movements)

b1e30e86a26e095c54872291b710158c.png

awkward when half are 120+ give me sec 

Shut the fuck up with that excuse, all of your mains are level 50-100 sitting in your capes, and sniping our callers while in ours, and LPC calls for 88 combat max, all of your mains are sniping our pures, Including the people that you originally said "get kicked from the ts if they bring a main"

All of the mains you just showed were in our capes sniping our callers, your clan is going to die if you keep being cancer.

Also, picture taken right from the horses mouth, ( THEY HAVE MAINS IN THEIR OFFICIAL PK TRIPS CC LOL)

7fea81b7d947c0525f991cbccc1dcab0.png

kid got downz lmao try harder next time 

Shut the fuck up with that excuse, all of your mains are level 50-100 sitting in your capes, and sniping our callers while in ours, and LPC calls for 88 combat max, all of your mains are sniping our pures, Including the people that you originally said "get kicked from the ts if they bring a main"

All of the mains you just showed were in our capes sniping our callers, your clan is going to die if you keep being cancer.

bro ur trying so hard, u got exposed lmao just stop 

7iVHFCg.png

ye just like this broccolied topic u started to justify u bringing mains, keep trying lmao 

Bring more mains tomorrow, well just bring 50+ more pures. GL 

Your own pictures shows all of the mains in your capes on your minimap, not sure who you're trying to fool here, but it's going to come bite you in the ass real soon

listen CD will never change and we should all really just stop giving them action before this scene turns to a cancer fest

sore loser lmfao pulls the victim card *gets cocked by 40 cd pures* "" !! cd brought mains"

Your own pictures shows all of the mains in your capes on your minimap, not sure who you're trying to fool here, but it's going to come bite you in the ass real soon

my own pictures show ur brown sticky stuffty olympus mains lmao next time try harder

All i see is Olympus mains camping CD in their capes and calling fs/xl to help

and one obsessed ferrari boi trying to save his clans face by blaming the main problem on CD 

Surely you can't be that delusional? Fuck CD they got dicked for an hour then the mains started outnumbering your own pures. Max mains is one thing, but fucking mithril, addy and rune level 70-90? Video will clearly show all your cancer fucking bullbrown sticky stuff. 

"lalo come help us fighting cd"

no fs no op?

Surely you can't be that delusional? Fuck CD they got dicked for an hour then the mains started outnumbering your own pures. Max mains is one thing, but fucking mithril, addy and rune level 70-90? Video will clearly show all your cancer fucking bullbrown sticky stuff. 

yes i would be mad too if my clan got dicked that bad with fs/xl helping

btw refer to pm lmfa0

Z2HDn8g.png

Lmao these kids keep commenting but with no proof of actual cd mains

because their was none lmao get fucked by 40 Real CD pures 

Keep having every op member comment "cd brought mains cd brought mains!!" u got cocked in the end just take the L