SK Banned From Wilderness

Mr Scott x D

defo non bias view = sk winnered

arent u in cd? l0000000l speaking of irrelevant

??You're in rage lmfao dont even talk. your losing a 4v1 rivalry rn in the hpc scene, seems like deja vu because you lost a 4v1 to CD in the MPC scene and you got bullied out of your capes for months on end. we made you move up to even a brown sticky stufftier scene and you're still getting bodied.

??You're in rage lmfao dont even talk. your losing a 4v1 rivalry rn in the hpc scene, seems like deja vu because you lost a 4v1 to CD in the MPC scene and you got bullied out of your capes for months on end. we made you move up to even a brown sticky stufftier scene and you're still getting bodied.

l00000000000000l ur clan cant compete without mains ,0-100 in preps, perfected on a defending round what more I have to say l000000l

Also idk where u see a rivalry in hpc rite now, its just eop which are lost in the scene

you are a brain dead lmao

they were even going to replace you as warlord when child proof joined because you are awful.

We have yet to lose an event:/, seems like I'm not doing so bad:o

And yeah, child proof is pretty good, I'd like for him to be warlord along side me in the near future;)

Can't be dicking clans by myself xD

We have yet to lose an event:/, seems like I'm not doing so bad:o

And yeah, child proof is pretty good, I'd like for him to be warlord along side me in the near future;)

Can't be dicking clans by myself xD

They wernt talking about alongside, you were getting replaced by somebody getting an auto rank lmfao