[D]OOM Action Packed Saturday Trip taking #1

Legacy

@ what's the big deal with doom members joining fi?

They want to join a hpc, they don't like sup from previous reasons and they think skeez and dull hate doom which they do and Fi members started joining doom and Ryan I guess wanted to repay the favor. Simple to understand

@ what's the big deal with doom members joining fi?

Now, because like 5-10 of DOOM joined FI doesn't mean the whole clan joined. People want more action I guess, I'm sorry but if I wanted to join a hpc it would of been CP, Foe or FI because eop is just to cancer to be in.

Message to everyone in the LPC scene

Doom's locations will be posted in #sharkbrew on swift IRC during tomorrow's trip. Join for free Doom locations.

You join Fatality, you die. Simple as.

We get it, you're in a dead scene having boring trips, now you're trying to start brown sticky stuff with an LPC as you have nothing better to do than bring mains on trips and lose your monthly prep to foe.

We get it, you're in a dead scene having boring trips, now you're trying to start brown sticky stuff with an LPC as you have nothing better to do than bring mains on trips and lose your monthly prep to foe.

Dude @@Kanicus they had fs in their capes and they talk brown sticky stuff because some members of DOOM joined FI

Dude @@Kanicus they had fs in their capes and they talk brown sticky stuff because some members of DOOM joined FI

After realising dooms quality and how his clan only managed to kill 4 demons in a 70v70 I think he's just threatened by dooms quality joining fi, now he's scared his clan gonna lose to fi.