[HPC] Wilderness Clan of the Month - February

Kim

Didnt eop get bullied to Main last week? But still lost to foe with 50+ mains? Lmfao

I agree lpc is alot more fun

???? stick to lpc trips you seem confused. Foe don't 1v1 eop lol

<23:27:15> "[holydreams] foe": yea i got fi sup and apex on speed dial

No one cares about HPC anymore, just EOP/CP

ya lol, I'd say that after my clan got bullied from the hpc scene too

You can't honestly tell me supremacy, fatality and foe don't care about the hpc scene. There's a reason they're clinging to one another in a desperate attempt to survive.

You are right though, lpc does have a lot of good competition right now & is thriving.

wow hpc is so dead

You can't honestly tell me supremacy, Fatality and foe don't care about the hpc scene. There's a reason they're clinging to one another in a desperate attempt to survive.

You are right though, lpc does have a lot of good competition right now & is thriving.

come home to fearless xo

being bias usually doesn't end well :P

how can some one be biased on the site EOPISS claims to run.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA KISS IT broccoli

RF1IC6r.png

How does a Dog brown sticky stuff clan like rage win a hpc award when they are lpc

RF1IC6r.png

kiss it.

i dont agree with this

RF1IC6r.png

you know what to do.... pucker them lips up lil buddy!

RAGE WINS AGAIN

You can't honestly tell me supremacy, Fatality and foe don't care about the hpc scene. There's a reason they're clinging to one another in a desperate attempt to survive.

all i can see is you being mad. nothing you can do but pucker them lips up and give it a big ole kiss.

RF1IC6r.png

How does a Dog brown sticky stuff clan like rage win a hpc award when they are lpc

Read above on what to do..

RF1IC6r.png

:horror:  :horror:  angry eop members l00l 

No1 gives a fuck about some random sig, EoP has enough of those. Its just justin beiber that a brown sticky stuff clan like Rage got it due to some broccolied point system LOL.

In the end of the day you were like 5 tiers below FO, EOP, FI, CP & SUP

Im free today, looking at topics whilst NMZing, so i get notifications.

But why would that addy matter? Were pures again ;)

tQWtd9H.png

i'm not even gna bother going back and finding all the old brown sticky stuff like the teamspeak leaks screaming at ranks to triple log on mains and the 50+ mains at every mass you had for 6 weeks but you're tryna flame 1 day from a weekend where we ended doom's sunday trip for camping us on mains on saturday trip lmfao eat your socks

Winning in the afterlife. Take notes eop fuckheads

i'm not even gna bother going back and finding all the old brown sticky stuff like the teamspeak leaks screaming at ranks to triple log on mains and the 50+ mains at every mass you had for 6 weeks but you're tryna flame 1 day from a weekend where we ended doom's sunday trip for camping us on mains on saturday trip lmfao eat your socks

keep piping up and i will finish the job doom started fucking bundle of twigsgot

No1 gives a fuck about some random sig, EoP has enough of those. Its just justin beiber that a brown sticky stuff clan like Rage got it due to some broccolied point system LOL.

In the end of the day you were like 5 tiers below FO, EOP, FI, CP & SUP

u seem mad lol