Assessing the Doom vs. CD Rivalry

Fear The Beard

If wildy/clanwars make no difference then why wont u accept a wildy fullout. Also clan wars has a cap of 100 at a time so its not really a fuking full out for CD when they have a 200+ memberlist. Also didnt dome pull 80 for their anni? probably gonna try hit the 100+ pull with SF invites as usual

I would hope you could win a 130v200 that would definitely get crashed in the wildy. Think before you type something so fucking ridiculous you won't even step into clan wars in the same world as us 

I would hope you could win a 130v200 that would definitely get crashed in the wildy. Think before you type something so fucking ridiculous you won't even step into clan wars in the same world as us 

Just saying, dont declare it as a fucking full out when clan wars is capped at 100, and said clan has a memberlist of 200. Not that fucking hard to understand you brainded moron. How does it feel getting bullied out of f2p sundays and begging control pker to save your ass?? 

Just saying, dont declare it as a fucking full out when clan wars is capped at 100, and said clan has a memberlist of 200. Not that fucking hard to understand you brainded moron. How does it feel getting bullied out of f2p sundays and begging control pker to save your ass??

Lmfao scared to accept a 100v100 vs the #1 lpc

61 Abdullah's on an unofficial more den doom lmfao

Ur actual applicant + on Saturday was like 50-55 and u had 15-20 clanfriends 'trying' to take down cd but failed miserably once again

Look what I found:

tTjnDej.png

Don't bring up old things or I'll expose Doom's cocksucking tactics in an instant.

Look what I found:

tTjnDej.png

Don't bring up old things or I'll expose Doom's cocksucking tactics in an instant.

You do realise ziko is an oldschool in doom right lmfa0?

Keep making more topics/propaganda about us, it's not going to make you compete with us in CLW or P2P.