Assessing the Doom vs. CD Rivalry

Fear The Beard

There seems to be correlation between the clans that post tons of topics about doom and how hard they get dicked by doom. First FS now CD lol

lmfao it was your leadership that started posting topics about FS first. dont cry when we slammed u guys back with topics. l0l

How is this a fair analysis lmao

He compared CD to MM LMFAO

lol buky comparing mayhem makers to cd what a newbundle of twigs

didn't read but heard u compared CD to MM lol

comparing cd to mm l0l0l

(21:30:19) <Hormone> you are the SV of the lpc scene btw
(21:30:23) <Hormone> we're like ROTR

lmfao it was your leadership that started posting topics about FS first. dont cry when we slammed u guys back with topics. l0l

According to your clan we were "bullied" onto RSW at the time, so can you explain/decide which narrative you are going with?

In either way you spin it you still got slammed to the point where you are now competing for places beneath 3rd.

According to your clan we were "bullied" onto RSW at the time, so can you explain/decide which narrative you are going with?

In either way you spin it you still got slammed to the point where you are now competing for places beneath 3rd.

u guys made a bunch of topics flaming fs when u hit us +20 every weekend, then try to go about buying my leaderboards then got scammed then got slapped into teaming with control. lmfao. Either way, Fs never wanted to compete for #1 wilderness clan, at the end of the day wildy is all about numbers and fs does not mass recruit at all lmfao

u guys made a bunch of topics flaming fs when u hit us +20 every weekend, then try to go about buying my leaderboards then got scammed then got slapped into teaming with control. lmfao. Either way, Fs never wanted to compete for #1 wilderness clan, at the end of the day wildy is all about numbers and fs does not mass recruit at all lmfao

We've maintained 60-80 pulls and went 10-2 in preps without control...? Kinda ironic you're saying that considering you had Eop try and fight us in our prep lmfao. You also spam topics about half our members like inners etc and leaked other clans teamspeaks but as soon as we leaked yours you attempted to hit us with mains (which ended up backfiring completely).

If you aren't aiming for #1 wilderness clan then what are you aiming for? because you aren't anywhere near the top 3 p2p/f2p wildy or clan wars...

We've maintained 60-80 pulls and went 10-2 in preps without control...? Kinda ironic you're saying that considering you had Eop try and fight us in our prep lmfao. You also spam topics about half our members like inners etc and leaked other clans teamspeaks but as soon as we leaked yours you attempted to hit us with mains (which ended up backfiring completely).

If you aren't aiming for #1 wilderness clan then what are you aiming for? because you aren't anywhere near the top 3 p2p/f2p wildy or clan wars...

u lost to op, i beat op, how does that make u.? l0 food for thought

If u dont care about numbers that means u care about quality more but fs is one of the worst clans in terms of quality

u lost to op, i beat op, how does that make u.? l0 food for thought

Did u forget that u got 3-0ed and only killed 4 ppl in 70v70

Typical Dome, they liked chasing FS down when they had +20 on them, but when CD comes at them with opts they run to p2p only to get cleared by misfits up20. no wonder zenith closed so many times, stay ez sh!t clan

Typical Dome, they liked chasing FS down when they had +20 on them, but when CD comes at them with opts they run to p2p. Holy brown sticky stuff no wonder zenith closed so many times

We publicly agreed on doing P2P trips with many other clans last month and have smashed you down opts several times. There's a reason you don't do P2P or clan wars seriously.

Typical Dome, they liked chasing FS down when they had +20 on them, but when CD comes at them with opts they run to p2p only to get cleared by misfits up20. no wonder zenith closed so many times, stay ez sh!t clan

LOL, if we was so scared of CD, we wouldn't declare a full out on them and we wouldn't come out on Saturday. Keep listening to the crap your ranks give you. 

75% of the clans agreed to do P2P Sunday as well as Friday, reason being, most clans prefer P2P pking. If you like F2P so much, then stick to F2P Sundays, there are still a bunch of clans that do F2P, e.g, Envy, FS, ST, Rage. Stop crying cause we won't give in to your demands, if you like to rag us, then keep coming out and donating us +1s on world 337.

We publicly agreed on doing P2P trips with many other clans last month and have smashed you down opts several times. There's a reason you don't do P2P or clan wars seriously.

LOL, if we was so scared of CD, we wouldn't declare a full out on them and we wouldn't come out on Saturday. Keep listening to the crap your ranks give you. 

75% of the clans agreed to do P2P Sunday as well as Friday, reason being, most clans prefer P2P pking. If you like F2P so much, then stick to F2P Sundays, there are still a bunch of clans that do F2P, e.g, Envy, FS, ST, Rage. Stop crying cause we won't give in to your demands, if you like to rag us, then keep coming out and donating us +1s on world 337.

funny how 75% of your clan suddenly agreed to p2p sundays after realising it wasn't fun getting r4ped by an army of abdullahs twice a week. Also get your facts straight you brainded autists, Also we accepted your fullout if you woulda agreed to do it in wildy instead of hiding at clan wars

funny how 75% of your clan suddenly agreed to p2p sundays after realising it wasn't fun getting r4ped by an army of abdullahs twice a week. Also get your facts straight you brainded autists, Also we accepted your fullout if you woulda agreed to do it in wildy instead of hiding at clan wars

What difference does clan wars or wilderness have lmfao? you seem kinda scared tbh.

P2P sunday discussion also started in January, when you were still being irrelevant bringing mains to every trip in the HPC scene.

Anything else you want to make up before you get dismantled again?

What difference does clan wars or wilderness have lmfao? you seem kinda scared tbh.

P2P sunday discussion also started in January, when you were still being irrelevant bringing mains to every trip in the HPC scene.

Anything else you want to make up before you get dismantled again?

If wildy/clanwars make no difference then why wont u accept a wildy fullout. Also clan wars has a cap of 100 at a time so its not really a fuking full out for CD when they have a 200+ memberlist. Also didnt dome pull 80 for their anni? probably gonna try hit the 100+ pull with SF invites as usual

If wildy/clanwars make no difference then why wont u accept a wildy fullout. Also clan wars has a cap of 100 at a time so its not really a fuking full out for CD when they have a 200+ memberlist. Also didnt dome pull 80 for their anni? probably gonna try hit the 100+ pull with SF invites as usual

I didn't say they have no difference, I asked what difference does it have (implying there's something you don't want in clan wars that you want in wilderness, for example your mains that you like to sit ontop of fights with).

SF are closed, so there is no "invites" lmao.

Unless you have a public facing memberlist, you can't brag about having a 200+ memberlist (especially after what happened the last time on your previous anni trip where you invited half of w308 and a main clan to join your trip lmfao).

I didn't say they have no difference, I asked what difference does it have (implying there's something you don't want in clan wars that you want in wilderness, for example your mains that you like to sit ontop of fights with).

Unless you have a public facing memberlist, you can't brag about having a 200+ memberlist (especially after what happened the last time on your previous anni trip where you invited half of w308 and a main clan to join your trip lmfao).

mate you honestly trigger me trying too say you don't bring invites, bring them CD is use too 10v1's

ahh the typical "cd will brings mains" excuse, I told you this before, If CD wanted to bring mains, we could bring so many tanks that would make EOP's jaws drop and make rockman look like a 1 def pure clan, IF we do bring mains we don't hide that pussy brown sticky stuff.

Our previous anni trip we didnt have a single main, If you're to referring to 2016 MPC/HPC anni trip, legit every clans including Dome had mains back then. 

Also why do you like to bring up past history so much, do i need to remind you that Doom didn't even go out on with their own capes on their 2016 anni trip on top of closing 8times??? ....  lmfao

ahh the typical "cd will brings mains" excuse, I told you this before, If CD wanted to bring mains, we could bring so many tanks that would make EOP's jaws drop and make rockman look like a 1 def pure clan, IF we do bring mains we don't hide that pussy brown sticky stuff.

Our previous anni trip we didnt have a single main, If you're to referring to 2016 MPC/HPC anni trip, legit every clans including Dome had mains back then. 

Also why do you like to bring up past history so much, do i need to remind you that Doom didn't even go out on with their own capes on their 2016 anni trip on top of closing 8times??? ....  lmfao

Doom has only closed once, but aside from that you have demi lovato, lithuanianz and swag of rs consistently at our fights as well as 120s just sat ontop in your cape.

Your clan seems to be scared of clan wars because you seem to want to avoid it at all costs.