Assessing the Doom vs. CD Rivalry

Fear The Beard

You're**

Tbh feels good to know people out there look up at to you and know who you are, I applaud you for taking the time of your life to get a better understanding of who I am, where I come from and who I am associated with so thank you kind sir.

heh, you come at him about his "bad" grammar, yet you can't even set up a correct grammatical sentence lmfao. 

Doom has only closed once, but aside from that you have demi lovato, lithuanianz and swag of rs consistently at our fights as well as 120s just sat ontop in your cape.

Your clan seems to be scared of clan wars because you seem to want to avoid it at all costs.

Zenith/Dome same sh!t clan end of the day.

Lithuanianz is 120 combat/ swag of rs is 1def maxd??? were tf u getting these bs intel from lmfao. Send me a photo of Demi Lovato attacking a pure please.

CD scared of clanwars??  we had 3preps last week and about 3 for the following week. Holysh!t you're clueless af.  

Zenith/Dome same sh!t clan end of the day.

Lithuanianz is 120 combat/ swag of rs is 1def maxd??? were tf u getting these bs intel from lmfao. Send me a photo of Demi Lovato attacking a pure please.

CD scared of clanwars??  we had 3preps last week and about 3 for the following week. Holysh!t you're clueless af.

Yeah Lithuanianz is really 120 combat lmfa0 trying to play dumb now

tMrila1.pngjAlBZkX.pngjDab188.png

Cool you have preps, doesn't mean you aren't scared of clan wars lmfao you're declining our fullout for no reason other than it being in clan wars.

Yeah Lithuanianz is really 120 combat lmfa0 trying to play dumb now

Image[http://imgur.com/jDab188.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

Image[http://imgur.com/jAlBZkX] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

Image[http://imgur.com/tMrila1] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

Cool you have preps, doesn't mean you aren't scared of clan wars lmfao you're declining our fullout for no reason other than it being in clan wars.

playing dumb??DPk8uSy.png

its not a full out when clanwars is capped at 100, and CD has a 200 memberlist. lmfao

Thats the only account officials let him scout with. Show a pic of him attacking your pures and he'll be disciplined accordingly. Otherwise stfu

none of those links work playing dumb?? Image[http://imgur.com/DPk8uSy.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

its not a full out when clanwars is capped at 100, and CD has a 200 memberlist. lmfao

All of the links work lmao

z5Ot2mw.png

Unless you have a public facing memberlist, anything you say can't really be proven. And assuming you do have a 200 member list (which i doubt), you therefore only manage to pull 25% of your clans members on Sunday... how awkward

All of the links work lmaoz5Ot2mw.pngUnless you have a public facing memberlist, anything you say can't really be proven. And assuming you do have a 200 member list (which i doubt), you therefore only manage to pull 25% of your clans members on Sunday... how awkward

61 Abdullah's on an unofficial more den doom lmfao

Ur actual applicant + on Saturday was like 50-55 and u had 15-20 clanfriends 'trying' to take down cd but failed miserably once again

All of the links work lmao

z5Ot2mw.png

Unless you have a public facing memberlist, anything you say can't really be proven. And assuming you do have a 200 member list (which i doubt), you therefore only manage to pull 25% of your clans members on Sunday... how awkward

As I said, CD is mainly a f2p clan, ranks are relaxed about sunday trips signups compared to saturdays. 

Let me tell you whats akward btw, Hormone begging control pker to come ouut in their capes, and getting bullied out f2p sundays. fuking justin beiber

As I said, CD is mainly a f2p clan, ranks are relaxed about sunday trips signups compared to saturdays. 

Let me tell you whats akward btw, Hormone begging control pker to come ouut in their capes, and getting bullied out f2p sundays. fuking justin beiber

Your spelling and being mad is probably more awkward and justin beiber l0l.

So you say you are relaxed about sunday trips, then claim we got bullied out of f2p sundays however it's still a mandatory event for you? (your 1 item rag trip was also considered a mandatory event too)...?

You're digging yourself a hole lol.

61 Abdullah's on an unofficial more den doom lmfao

Ur actual applicant + on Saturday was like 50-55 and u had 15-20 clanfriends 'trying' to take down cd but failed miserably once again

Ah, so 61 Abdullahs that you managed to make lose their +1s because you didn't check what world you were on. Is that kind of thinking the reason you don't like CLW events?

Your spelling and being mad is probably more awkward and justin beiber l0l.

So you say you are relaxed about sunday trips, then claim we got bullied out of f2p sundays however it's still a mandatory event for you? (your 1 item rag trip was also considered a mandatory event too)...?

You're digging yourself a hole lol.

Ah, so 61 Abdullahs that you managed to make lose their +1s because you didn't check what world you were on. Is that kind of thinking the reason you don't like CLW events?

Imagine  crying over some1s spelling on a Runescape based fansites. smh. I said we were relaxed about p2p sunday, not f2p you braindead autist. rag fest sunday trip was mandatory but some trips ranks are more relaxed then others. for e,g we had 30+ @ afk channel

btw, did Hormone send you over to suck Control Pkers dick or did he do it himself

Imagine  crying over some1s spelling on a Runescape based fansites. smh. I said we were relaxed about p2p sunday, not f2p you braindead autist. rag fest sunday trip was mandatory but some trips ranks are more relaxed then others. for e,g we had 30+ @ afk channel

btw, did Hormone send you over to suck Control Pkers dick or did he do it himself

I'm not crying nor even remotely upset, you seem to be though lol.

Imagine being upset that people are fighting on a server that you're not allowed in l0l

yw :), was ez bullying you out of f2p sunday. Control pker couldnt save you.

Legit question no flame intended, when did you find out you enjoyed dicks irl?

Same time you found out you were autistic tbh :/ Feels good knowing I can step into either server or even clan wars and not be scared of any clan. Same can't be said for you l0l