Unbreakable Sunday P2P ft. Embarrassing olympus + killing all

UB Public Relations

BOHACWD.gif

Headed out with 40, later peaking at around 45 for our P2P trip. Today proved to be one of the most action packed trips we've ever had with constant hits on almost everyone while we paid special attention to olympus, clearing them completely multiple times and chasing them around the map for 2 hours causing them to teleport more times than their hick leaders can count. You will never be as good as us.

xWTq4qi.png

pN5nTuw.png

stay garbage

Tyen's vid

Dean's vid

sGwwAjm.gif

rjHOI79.png

eOk2ail.png

mfd09Vh.png

u5uJzYI.png

mIR7P4L.pngr0F33hF.pngxTWPz4N.png

f9750059f61cb96eb357a2d7d0cbfacf.png

cqcGRjq.pngzVAAslK.pngh3wB8FE.png4odpCNL.pngnyXJ71f.pngjJsYesn.png028WqIT.pngBwODR3r.pngRngu8Kw.pngXltOd2e.pngOuwZ4g4.pngwKE2waw.pngc0gFIqW.png3KF4zO7.pngCGQnSUv.pngm8n33az.pngNnB2khb.pngwFN6yBb.png5vzTA95.pngH1LAfuZ.png344jJ1s.png

gBJb0ZB.png

how r we racist bro

You guys aren't i'm guessing. There was just an aftermath topic that made it seem as such. The title + the things you guys spammed to a member in my clan was racist behavior. It's a bad look and probably doesn't represent all of you but it still happened. It took away from a potentially amazing trip you guys had because people weren't even focused on that

You guys aren't i'm guessing. There was just an aftermath topic that made it seem as such. The title + the things you guys spammed to a member in my clan was racist behavior. It's a bad look and probably doesn't represent all of you but it still happened. It took away from a potentially amazing trip you guys had because people weren't even focused on that

the dude some bad apples in my totally not racist clan were spamming at wasnt even black as far as im aware (maybe he is, idk, i dont really see color when i see people i just see them as a human person) so idk how that would be racist even then