I warned you about associating with Fi @dome

DULL

And probably inspired more people to join clans to go against EoP.

Ever thought of trying a different approach to get people to side with you instead of being autistic/aggressive?

idc who joins apposing clans to eop lmao 

eop wins every time so goodluck 

And probably inspired more people to join clans to go against EoP.

Ever thought of trying a different approach to get people to side with you instead of being autistic/aggressive?

Any clan who joins #cluster124 alliance against ONE CLAN are just making themselves look cauliflower & weak.

Especially after Mother EoP defeats them. heh.

Any clan who joins #cluster124 alliance against ONE CLAN are just making themselves look cauliflower & weak.

Especially after Mother EoP defeats them. heh.

Maybe if you stopped giving them a reason they wouldn't be creating an alliance...?

I'm not in any HPC and don't intend on joining one but seems like you are giving reasons for people to join them over EoP. Not everyone wants to apart of NH brown sticky stuff.

Maybe if you stopped giving them a reason they wouldn't be creating an alliance...?

I'm not in any HPC and don't intend on joining one but seems like you are giving reasons for people to join them over EoP. Not everyone wants to apart of NH brown sticky stuff.

We dont need any more brown sticky stuffty pures that pref lpc>hpc joining our clan

u either put eop above all or u get kicked, simple

stfu homo boy. your clan is dead

If the reason being EoP's too strong for one clan to handle then yeah.

The good ol' main excuse isnt gonna cut it when clans like CD or CP have used A LOT more mains and clans never teamed up against them in that way.

EoP used a few and didnt try to hide it unlike ~80% of the pure community.. Now lets use the "EoP have mains" excuse despite the fact that every clan uses them, as long as we have less mains than EoP, we're good to go.

Nice logic.

A clan who brings 5 mains is just as bad as the clan who brings 20.