[11-0] Ascent VS IR

Brad

BefV2B9.png

CC: "Ascent CC"

#Ascent

YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/RsAscent/videos

Today during inners we were approached by a very elder man that calls himself Zo and asked us for some mini's.

We massed up 16 of our knights and swung our juicy mighty swords and unleashed a dog pounding on these brown sticky stuff kids as we took dominating wins [9-0] in 3 sets.

They were not tired of getting their ass slapped left and right and asked for a two first 2 50's.

First round 50-33

Second round 50-37

7sKGKJ1.png

MINI POV

First2[50] POV

1 More POV Coming

Thanks for the action IR

EjRWtXK.gif

Fought you the other day... you had 70s lmfao

We only have one broccoli thats over 70 combat but he is always sat at cw, so please feel free to prep with Xlpc rules 65 combat cap 2 exceptions pray off

are you joking..???

this was ur fall-in last weekend l0l

5a550fc7904f5c197c8ee1d0541ae768.png

728c9aa4cce45007018fae6932187e19.png

nice try though!

jesus christ i guess im associating my self with a broccoli

We only have one broccoli thats over 70 combat but he is always sat at cw, so please feel free to prep with Xlpc rules 65 combat cap 2 exceptions pray off

jesus christ i guess im associating my self with a broccoli

LMAOOOOO you really are fucking dumb because we didnt go out last weekend were not open thats IR LMFAOOOOOOOOO

we are legit 50s lmao ur an LPC buddy

Isn't your cb reqs 50-67 combat?

89a66e79ba93d59eee3e7737da87833d.png

Your reqs is 50-67 cb meaning you want 67- cb so you will have the same cb as us in a couple of week. Quit bitching about cb levels when we are below your max cb req so I don't know what you are trying to say but it just seems like another excuse. You might be at our level one day but probably not because we will close you by then.

73260eb721b85f660e4419e770eef284.png

We have two people over level 67 cb which can't come to any preps or minis unless the other clan agrees to it. Even then we don't like bringing them to preps or minis. We have back up pures that they can use.

@@Energy