[03:31:13 pm] <tRUE_WHiP> and i would say if you think other clans are in our capes you got bad intel

Koshar1

1) your cape counter dropped 115 to 96 in 1 tick so either 20 EOP got 1banged or using a cape counter is flawed

perhaps your cam guy walked away SUP's grouping and closer to FOEs or maybe 20 eop really did get cleared in 1 refresh

thoughts?

2) 73 on teamspeak? man you not paying enough for your leaks, your intel is absolute brown sticky stuff

3) If EoP can't put up a decent fight in F2P with the massed up main squad, good luck today homies :P 

good luck w/ that whole "we had to clear FI in single cause they were teaming with 13 other clans against us" excuse all day, only thing keeping your paltry member base convinced you didn't get rinsed mains and all. Stay easy my EoP friends. Cannot wait what kinda spin you come up for today's trip after you sit in single, mass up 1 itemers, and end early. I'm sure it will be something delightful, like FI, SUP and 11 other clans (as if there are even that many HPCs left) all teaming in FOE cape against big bad pirates

That's as much effort as I can put into this. You can't sit there and spit logic against complete propaganda and y'all get off on the banter, so all I can say, is I hope that Saturday was as much fun for you as it was for us  ^_^

1) your cape counter dropped 115 to 96 in 1 tick so either 20 EOP got 1banged or using a cape counter is flawed

perhaps your cam guy walked away SUP's grouping and closer to FOEs or maybe 20 eop really did get cleared in 1 refresh

thoughts?

2) 73 on teamspeak? man you not paying enough for your leaks, your intel is absolute brown sticky stuff

3) If EoP can't put up a decent fight in F2P with the massed up main squad, good luck today homies :P

good luck w/ that whole "we had to clear FI in single cause they were teaming with 13 other clans against us" excuse all day, only thing keeping your paltry member base convinced you didn't get rinsed mains and all. Stay easy my EoP friends. Cannot wait what kinda spin you come up for today's trip after you sit in single, mass up 1 itemers, and end early. I'm sure it will be something delightful, like FI, SUP and 11 other clans (as if there are even that many HPCs left) all teaming in FOE cape against big bad pirates

That's as much effort as I can put into this. You can't sit there and spit logic against complete propaganda and y'all get off on the banter, so all I can say, is I hope that Saturday was as much fun for you as it was for us  ^_^

l0l

ez for eop