Exilent

God Steve

yes lets cry to slushpuppy about it he makes a new rule n then what

you cant check every persons client lol i can just record preps myself sincei dont use the client and u wont figure out if any of us use it

only thing u can do is ask winntou to close that brown sticky stuff down else stopcry n use it to ur advantage

Never said slush enforcing a rule for it would make a difference like I said its up to the game devs to enforce a rule if people start complaining to them but its unlikely to happen.

Never said slush enforcing a rule for it would make a difference like I said its up to the game devs to enforce a rule if people start complaining to them but its unlikely to happen.

ye till then stop cry since u can use it aswell

i myself will never use that client ima stick to my osrs gamenclient with blackbars

because we've opened everyone's eyes to how op it is

cry more

Like i said, Ty stop being mad at life

You always find a way to get involved. I can't give you the attention your parents don't and i'm sorry about that honestly

dude u think being a rank on sharkbrew is a big deal put it in ur cv n keep slavin away broccoli

dude u think being a rank on sharkbrew is a big deal put it in ur cv n keep slavin away broccoli

I actually think nothing of it but it's a nice gesture imo. You are the one that brought up the rank lmao. I'm no better than you in life. I got a rank ok sharkbrew and you didn't that's all. I agree, it's no big deal

My boy winne cashin out

hopefully he cashes out a bit more if ya catch my drift donny

Like i said, Ty stop being mad at life

You always find a way to get involved. I can't give you the attention your parents don't and i'm sorry about that honestly

lol im talking with my buddy knikker, not everythings about you jeez