Nemesis P2p Friday FT. SU, A, ZU.

Chesty Puller

I'm not fixing to go through the trouble of making a .gif of this. But in my video you CLEARLY see us getting back into the fight while you guys log, leaving a few of your members to die around us. Look to the north of your spread, you still see like 3-4 of our members attacking your guys. You just run around aimlessly.

Chesty idc if your 4 members went into multi after we were gone, you were cleared off the map.

The fight was over.

this chesty guy is hypocritical lmao

we've shown him 2 pics of his members 1 iteming and another of his member teleing

I hope you realize you can't log out in combat.

The gif shows your clan in single. 

You left the battlefield

Fight= over

tell that hunter moron to f2p prep us

Nah bro, it was a return fight m8. You don't just log out and run into corp/tab (we see you guys tab in my vid) with 4 of us still there plus another 10 coming in to re-rush. We could've claimed a win during that fight but we didn't for a reason. Why run away when there's still action? Seems like you guys care about wins more than action/loot

Do you realise what you just said lmfao, so you had 4 people there, and 10 in single waiting to rush, why would we want to carry on fighting you if you're just gonna keep rerushing and it be a never ending fight, we cleared you, you returned, decided to sit in single doing nothing, so we left. dear lord