Can Doom Still Be Considered A Top F2P Clan?

Zeke & Friends

They'll bounce back from where they are now surely and as cauliflower as it sounds wait till Dmm is finished you'll see more action out of them, not that I feel or agree that playing Dmm is more important than clanning but some kids are just like that.

I think they can withstand the pressure from you guys but how far it will go before someone just lets the other win or steps up a scene is something time will tell.

You guys will never be outpulled and anyone who says different is cauliflower and nieve.

Will definitely be another good rivarly to watch.

Interesting perspective, usually when a clan receives a mass join they tend to get better. In dooms case though they got worse. I highly doubt most these SF kids will be able to deal with Doom leadership when times get tough and end up bailing on them.

cd is a 1 server clan?

Just because we dont follow the meta of going out like everyone else in p2p and get 15 minutes of action followed by 30 minute regroup ( since u are all clueless) dosent mean we are a 1 server clan, we would just rather give our members real p2p action instead of that crash/telly bullbrown sticky stuff u all call "p2p sunday" and its not like we need to anyway, you guys got slammed by misfits all day lol.

Ps: everyone in doom thinks ur fucking useless lmao.

after losing to their rivals fs in clan wars matched (fs is a snipe team) and constantly getting bullied by cd in the wilderness its safe to say that doom is #5 in the f2p scene (behind cd, ub, op, and fs)

let's not forget their awful loss yesterday in p2p to misfits lmao

Doom was never a top clan lmao sorry

Cd is not nor will they ever be a top tier clan imho. What clan won't test the true quality of its members in clan wars (where the use of mains will be regulated.) You guys piggy back off of other clans to get your W's.

Cd is not nor will they ever be a top tier clan imho. What clan won't test the true quality of its members in clan wars (where the use of mains will be regulated.) You guys piggy back off of other clans to get your W's.

If so then why haven't we seen a Doom Saturday topic in 3 weeks?

If so then why haven't we seen a Doom Saturday topic in 3 weeks?

To keep it simple, it's because Saturday's have been cancer.

1.) We always fight CD down at least 10-15 opts.

2.) Fs is still salty about losing the rivalry, they rag us.

3.) ^ EoP as well.

We haven't had any clean fights that I remember for the past 3 weeks.

To keep it simple, it's because Saturday's have been cancer.

1.) We always fight CD down at least 10-15 opts.

2.) Fs is still salty about losing the rivalry, they rag us.

3.) ^ EoP as well.

We haven't had any clean fights that I remember for the past 3 weeks.

If CD isn't considered a top tier clan based on your previous statement. And we destroy Doom almost every weekend, what does that make Doom?

If CD isn't considered a top tier clan based on your previous statement. and we destroy Doom almost every weekend, what does that make Doom?

Read previous post. Up 10-15 members and Fs/EoP mains ragging us whole fight. If you think winning those fights provided that much of an advantage makes you the better clan, it doesn't.

did clanwars save ur clan from closing/dying? ye no try again next time

Read previous post. Up 10-15 members and Fs/EoP mains ragging us whole fight. If you think winning those fights provided that much of an advantage makes you the better clan, it doesn't.

Is it my fault you decided to beef with those clans? Do you expect us to sit members in the wild because we outpulled you? 

All i hear is excuses

At the end of the day if your clan was so good you wouldn't be in this position end of story

All i hear is excuses

At the end of the day if your clan was so good you wouldn't be in this position end of story

They're completely valid points lol. How can you justify being at the top whilst being aided by other clans? This is just gonna go nowhere though so glglgl tomorrow.

Interesting perspective, usually when a clan receives a mass join they tend to get better. In dooms case though they got worse. I highly doubt most these SF kids will be able to deal with Doom leadership when times get tough and end up bailing on them.

Seeing how Sf were only p2p and had a lot of new members from edge so it's totally understandable them not coming through for Doom atm and especially in f2p.

Time will tell I guess and we'll see how it goes for them in f2p.