Eruption of Pures Sunday: Exterminating #Cluster124

debb

you're actually more broccolied than I thought lmfao.

you think I'm not going to whois you? Mr #final0wnage

you forgot to put the rest of the logs were you spammed me to rush and I told you to fuck off l0l

mhm yes you didn't fall for it yet you grabbed fo capes (fo already ended 20 minutes before that) and went to ruins just like I said O_o 

mhm yes you didn't fall for it yet you grabbed fo capes (fo already ended 20 minutes before that) and went to ruins just like I said O_o

If he denies it I'll embarass him even further and post a pic of a sup member with a fo cape in his inv because he was instructed to do so :D

If he denies it I'll embarass him even further and post a pic of a sup member with a fo cape in his inv because he was instructed to do so :D

We were literally watching sup sit at ruins waiting for fo to rush l0l

Damn @@Thimaah got the boy hebi on a leash, woof woof good dog hebi you get those capes for daddy 8]