Flawless Clan intro

Fat Boy

Hey my name is ryan but people call me fatboy in the hood , i lead the clan "flawlless" which conducts of vision and violence... both snipe teams merge together to fight the xlpc team on weekends or when they mass up mon-fri. so far we been putting in work and the ranks of flawless are thinking about going full time xlpc. we are currently recruiting lvl 55s-66s combat. we use our own teamspeak3 , we got a decent but not donald trump serious rank system and we are growing everyday .  we pull 25-50 every saturday and sun days. we could use more people (decent pkers with ts3 and range/str ) because all the other xlpc have like alot more then us . so if you down for a gang with cool ranks and chill people who know how to pk and have fun and freestyle hollaa at the boy .  for more info join "flawlessclan.teamspeak3.com  .... we hope to see you soon future family .... we like our loyal members and we treat them right. oh and we fight Ascent , Weston , Bt , XL , Devour (but they pull 7 l0l) we are very active . :) #flawless #familyclan #food #yolo #gangonly #joinflawless

Don't trust this guy with anything, i wouldn't risk your ip address! he is a scammer and a fucking reject

LOL WESTON KEEP FLAMING HAHAHAHAH U MAD U LOSE ALL UR FIGHTS VS FLAWLESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA