[10v10 F2P Tournament] Washed up vs Rage | 2-1

17_

You need to actually win something in the first place to get bored of winning (so far you've been losing so I'll assume your boredom originates there). And you guys are the ones needing to chill with the attempts to start shit with EoP before we send you down another level to the xLPC scene. You made the regrettable mistake of trying to rival us before, don't make the same mistake twice :rolleyes:

I'm going to assume you were one of the dogs talking shit for the last day until you were smoked in the 10v10 by a bunch of washed up warrers

You lost your only prep this year vs a clan rage 3-0d. I bet them feels are all messed up now huh broccoli.

imagine paying child support for a kid thats not urs, thats how rage feels right now cos they got FUCKED l00000l

That's how dumb you are, reading a post that is not only fake but 2 years old as I haven't paid child support in almost 3 years? If you're gonna flame please do it with facts cuz anyone can make up random brown sticky stuff.

Example : you have friends (we all know that isn't true)

That's how dumb you are, reading a post that is not only fake but 2 years old as I haven't paid child support in almost 3 years? If you're gonna flame please do it with facts cuz anyone can make up random brown sticky stuff.

Example : you have friends (we all know that isn't true)

ur avoiding the fact that my nan 6 feet under is more alive than ur brown sticky stuff clan l00000000000l

ur avoiding the fact that my nan 6 feet under is more alive than ur brown sticky stuff clan l00000000000l

I wish I didn't love my grandma so I could make pathetic jokes about her to try and attempt to be funny on a runescape website. But then again you're in a clan with @@17_ and he faked his mom having cancer. justin beibereee

I wish I didn't love my grandma so I could make pathetic jokes about her to try and attempt to be funny on a runescape website. But then again you're in a clan with @@17_ and he faked his mom having cancer. justin beibereee

not as justin beiber as the pics of you and your girl in my kik feed lmfao

not as justin beiber as the pics of you and your girl in my kik feed lmfao

If I cared about my irl I wouldn't give out my facebook and my avatar on rage forums wouldn't of been a pic of us either. Try again broccoli you're the only one self concious about how you look I know im sexy.