Lol eop

Codi

Do you really want us to leak how a clanfriend was calling over dull today and all the crying on ts from today?

You acting like u leaked anything today but all u did was leak our calling and beating the brown sticky stuff out of you  lmfao wdf? @@17_ u better beg ranks in pms again & delete ur video like a week ago.

wdf did u even leak lmfao

Enjoy listening to the best f2p caller  everyone lmfao?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYIUMpsnA-c

triggered level over 9000

your clan got fucking smashed today LMFAO

was funny to push you guys out of black fortress to only see 5 of you left in game

2-3 clans and still no win

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

was easy btw LOL

triggered level over 9000

your clan got fucking smashed today LMFAO

was funny to push you guys out of black fortress to only see 5 of you left in game

2-3 clans and still no win

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

was easy btw LOL

Uhm with that response it shows ur the one triggered lmao

ty for smoke nice ts

theres nothing bad in this leak? you had a cf calling today, lil bitch nick got flamed by dull cus he talked for once LMFAO and u gave the wrong world

Uhm with that response it shows ur the one triggered lmao

???? LOL

You're browsing our clans forums and posted on a public clanning site because you're mad that your ts3 got leaked lol.

It must feel really sh1tty not being able to find the EOP leaks infested in your clan, I'd actually neck myself if I was pulling 30-40 and couldn't figure it out.

???? LOL

You're browsing our clans forums and posted on a public clanning site because you're mad that your ts3 got leaked lol.

It must feel really sh1tty not being able to find the EOP leaks infested in your clan, I'd actually neck myself if I was pulling 30-40 and couldn't figure it out.

Uhm it must feel brown sticky stuffty losing fights and keep trying to convince urself u won fights. Also ur not finding ANY of our leaks while we already kicked 1 last weekend damn bro. It's ok like Couck said ur ts on monday again with a cf calling,floor being called a bitch,lil nick trying to speak up and getting shut down etc lmfao