Doom vs Foe P2P Midweek Return Fight!

Control Pker

SO because we have a prep with another clan without realizing you got mad. Well that sucks when you're a 1 server clan. The 2nd log is us asking you to fight in the wilderness obviously something you can't do considering you get cleared if its setup. Gl to you in randomly roaming the wilderness in hopes that you are going to hit Doom at a bad time. If you can come prove otherwise my irc hotline is [D]Control, thanks. 

The 2nd log is you asking us to fight in the wildy on the same day the prep was supposed to be. both clans had opts to prep right there at that time. You didn't want to prep it's simple as that.

bro whe we are officially opened we will hunt you in the wildy

Danny, you said you were ready for us and now you are saying your not prepared. You said you had 90 prepared 1 def nearly maxed accounts so was that true or no? This is why i'm asking you, you told me otherwise. 

Danny, you said you were ready for us and now you are saying your not prepared. You said you had 90 prepared 1 def nearly maxed accounts so was that true or no? This is why i'm asking you, you told me otherwise. 

what? i said when we open in 3 weeks we will kill you

we had a 25v35 and all of a sudden you think you are beasts haha

just wait

what? i said when we open in 3 weeks we will kill you

we had a 25v35 and all of a sudden you think you are beasts haha

just wait

Oh according to the video, we only gained opts mid fight so idk what you mean 25v35 just have more committed people who came on to war. I wouldnt mind having a matched opts wildy fight just let me know. 

@@ultama ????

70640cf32bc5f20425175a5d366f8023.png

Your council kevin came to our ts to forfeit the prep u set up and told me your not even allowed to schedule preps vs other clans stop wasting our time please

also this happened yesterday very awkward too :ph34r:

Hi0B3lv.png

FGlgQNZ.png

Can you stfu pls I cancelled the prep I set up the day after I got it and asked to reschedule lmfao

1BTvq35.png

Also preps can be set up by any elite+, but guess you got baited l0l

d41d2706e9ac4ccd968e54d459333899.png < set up by an elite

mfw your rank tries to claim they can't reschedule because he books holidays on wednesday but the event was organised on a thursday l0l

@@ultama that prep was set by sharkbrew lmao. Your own council threw you under the bus I wish I had recorded that ts talk lmao

It wasn't set by sharkbrew, the time and dates were completely down to us and FS.

He probably said it because we all talk about how aids it is to actually set up events vs you guys because you aren't co-operative in any shape or form, including making excuses to reschedule lol.