Flawless Friday Night out Ft Dead wildy, POP M.I.A?

R4ngeTAP

bLJp1U2.png

Flawless went out today on this Friday evening at 5:30 est same time we pk everyday with 22 hoping to get some quick action before we went out to get lit and fuck bitches unlike POP they are too worried about there site and wondering why it couldn't mass up 20 guys for a pkri vs Flawless. 

This fool poked me this yesterday and i said okay see you Friday and POP was no where to be found.

<22:53:25> "Zerg" pokes you: we dont off

<15:49:04> You poked "Zerg" with message: Big mini?

<15:49:16> You poked "Zerg" with message: 70 cap

<15:53:16> You poked "Singles" with message: mini?

<15:58:19> You poked "Zerg" with message: 20v20 pkri?

<16:02:20> You poked "Zerg" with message: tell your pussy ass leader to come in ts

<16:13:31> "Zerg" disconnected (leaving)

XFQZeVR.png

Join #1 xLPC Flawless Today!

[TEAMPSPEAK] Flawlessclan.teamspeak3.com

[CLAN CHAT] Flawless Pub

you went out with 15 and got slapped around lmao you were irrelevant today back to being a snipe team 

everyone goes out at 3:30 you came out at 5:30 after EVERY clan ended lmfao you're finished man 

heres the action you missed out on, you could of been part of the brown sticky stufftiest alliance in the game 

you went out with 15 and got slapped around lmao you were irrelevant today back to being a snipe team 

everyone goes out at 3:30 you came out at 5:30 after EVERY clan ended lmfao you're finished man 

heres the action you missed out on, you could of been part of the brown sticky stufftiest alliance in the game 

3:30 est on a weekend slow kid.

nice 40 pull to 20

Flawless closed Asscent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oabVOHuU8ww

Yea it shows them double teaming but it also shows u losing lol

WELL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U CRASH FIGHTS ALL THE TIME POP.  so this is ur fault .

while you were doing your brown sticky stuffty little 10 man snipe trip while EVERYONE was out and we fought 2 clans at once.. Would also like to say after we did that 2v1 they all went to clan wars hiding.

So what did we do after? went and cleared the brown sticky stuff clan flawless twice before ending your trip while we were still out pking. You really want to make fake logs on sb teamspeak when you are so scared of pop? yeah bro i disconnected 100% go check my idle time man

13644d2d49b2a4a8dc80fec873bd5c34.png

a28f1cfd3f231b4854f1f04f3774be92.png

Yea it shows them double teaming but it also shows u losing lol

what usually happens when its 30v40? we cleared bt, clearly shows them down to 10-14 and dipping to singles :/

ot:

i hope bt and flawless and ex are ready

while you were doing your brown sticky stuffty little 10 man snipe trip while EVERYONE was out and we fought 2 clans at once.. Would also like to say after we did that 2v1 they all went to clan wars hiding.

So what did we do after? went and cleared the brown sticky stuff clan flawless twice before ending your trip while we were still out pking. You really want to make fake logs on sb teamspeak when you are so scared of pop? yeah bro i disconnected 100% go check my idle time man

Ofc were going to team on a Defence Pure Clan lolololololololol close your clan and leave you guys are Cancer.

As well Seems Devour couldn't keep up when they was alive. I guess this is going to happen to devour a.k.a pop lol

Ofc were going to team on a Defence Pure Clan lolololololololol close your clan and leave you guys are Cancer.

As well Seems Devour couldn't keep up when they was alive. I guess this is going to happen to devour a.k.a pop lol

I dont understand why pop think they good. They just took all the failing clans and made a new clan lol. Ascent is done. Devour closed 1 week in. Hit pks with anyone and they all randoms. Weston cant pull more then 8 people. Sk closed. Torture closed. Envy gets slapped in lpc. I want to see pops core unit. Not all these other clans who are in different capes when pop isnt pking. Lol.

while you were doing your brown sticky stuffty little 10 man snipe trip while EVERYONE was out and we fought 2 clans at once.. Would also like to say after we did

that 2v1 they all went to clan wars hiding.

Flawless didnt pk till 5:30pm eastern. So if u did clear 8 people congratz ? Dnt know why you hyped over that lmao