POP Sunday ft. BT/IR/DOOM/FLAWLESS/EX & RANDOMS

TheKing

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looooooool crying about mains and telling people to drop them when you openly brought over 40 to "TRY" beat your rivals.

Take a seat exzrts

Like I said I didn't ask don't wanna deal with a broccoli right now and btw how's the cd rivalry your having not looking to good maybe you should stop worrying about me and worry about making your lvl 3's to put them on top of corp hill lol

Take a seat random

Like I said I help i got alzheimer's don't wanna deal with a broccoli right now and btw how's the cd rivalry your having not looking to good make you should stop worrying about me and worry about making your lvl 3's to put them on top of corp hill

Take a seat random

Sure you don't wanna talk about the Doom/Fs rivalry instead? Lmfaoooo thought not.

Now don't make another comment about mains whilst you're still in fs you Hippocrate, kyp doggy.

Sure you don't wanna talk about the Doom/Fs rivalry instead? Lmfaoooo thought not.

Now don't make another comment about mains whilst you're still in fs you Hippocrate, kyp doggy.

Fs vs doom in preps 2-1 that's all I gotta say ez kyp peasant

2 preps, 3 winning rounds? Wow gz

I killed all your mains and slumped you to 30 pulls, its closing time, have fun being an Eop app.

Let's see umm first we are better than you lol 2-1 in preps gl in 50v50 btw lol second we never pulled 30 lol gl competing in xlpc btw lol and I'm not a eop app get your facts straight

goodjob ladies 

pop on top

this guy knows

Lmao a lvl 75 & a lvl 87 pure camping mid 60s is fun , im neither of these clans but it's clear PoP is LPC, keep bullying these xLPCs & you'll get camped along with closing for the 9th time 

so you'd take a clan consisting of 4-5 low 70s? into lpc fights? bless ya