EXPOSING and CLEARING FLAWLESS today

Flurky

video exposes flawless teaming with a brown sticky stuff clan called execution. may it be noted execution haven't had a trip where they haven't teamed in 3 weeks

also look at their disgusting 'xlpc' accounts

XBjheZR.png

di4K04M.png

DzHRH8Q.png

K6vSFya.png

DQnIZOP.png

ZGyExnL.png

O6gH7Zr.png

why do u bring 85s?

So you are taking an LPC mini between mostly ex-Terror members vs ex-Invictus members as evidence for something xLPC related?

Lol

yeah I do agree ur clan is brown sticky stuff lolOLOLL

cry about 2 70s then mass up 10 80s?

you're crying because your clan cannot defeat my clan and you'll find any reasons to tell your members it isnt their fault otherwise

honestly it's justin beiber the amount of crying on sharkbrew your clan has produced the last week 

yeah I do agree ur clan is brown sticky stuff lolOLOLL

cry about 2 70s then mass up 10 80s?

you're crying because your clan cannot defeat my clan and you'll find any reasons to tell your members it isnt their fault otherwise

honestly it's justin beiber the amount of crying on sharkbrew your clan has produced the last week

The only clan I am currently part of is Unbreakable. What you on about lol. Do I need to remind you to check my clan history list again? You seem sorta lost at the moment.

wtf is this, 2 random ass clans wtf lmfao

ur resume consists of chaotic and bv closing wtf even is this garbage

ur resume consists of zenith v1-14 

getting permanently banned on runescape.com for world ddosing

and being permanently banned from the zenith community for ITEM SCAMMING

gtfo sharkbrew lol

ur resume consists of zenith v1-14 

getting permanently banned on runescape.com for world ddosing

and being permanently banned from the zenith community for ITEM SCAMMING

gtfo sharkbrew lol

stop trying to step up, i've been pure clanning since before ur prostitute mom fucked ur tranny dad u little newbundle of twigs nonamer calm it pls ty

stop trying to step up, i've been pure clanning since before ur prostitute mom fucked ur tranny dad u little newbundle of twigs nonamer calm it pls ty

I closed 3 versions of zenith and I can distinctly remember you crying on mic about it. newbundle of twigs hehaha get real

You legit ddos people on deadman mode for 50k and your bundle of twigsgot father had his ribs removed to suck his own cock 

I closed 3 versions of zenith and I can distinctly remember you crying on mic about it. newbundle of twigs hehaha get real

You legit ddos people on deadman mode for 50k and your bundle of twigs father had his ribs removed to suck his own cock 

i dont even know who the fuck u are lmfao, the little newbundle of twigs random +1 slave that tries to claim they closed every clan in the history of the game, god ur special ed

i dont even know who the fuck u are lmfao, the little newbundle of twigs random +1 slave that tries to claim they closed every clan in the history of the game, god ur special ed

Coz I didn't bully you out of massacre? you know who I am. I'm done talking to you though no namer

I agree they suck!

Pop wins again

you are the biggest tomato in the runescape community. No one gives 2 brown sticky stuffs about you 

lol they taking  pics of IV vs Old terror members at clan wars ....  lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

this vid is mostly to expose pop